Provari...why do people get uptight?
Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree721Likes

Thread: Provari...why do people get uptight?

Default Provari...why do people get uptight?

I really want to get a provari based on how well its built and how accurate it is as far as what I am hearing about it. What I do not understand though is why when someone makes a statement that it is overpriced or there are mods just as good and far cheaper, all the heat that someone has to take.

I thought people have a right to give an opinion. God forbid I purchase one and give a negative review on it...Will people be in front of my house with torches...????????????

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I don't own a Provari ... however, chances are ... if you bought one, you would not give it a negative review.
    Smoke Free since Sept. 22nd 2013 ... Keep Calm & Vape On

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by dracu View Post
    I really want to get a provari based on how well its built and how accurate it is as far as what I am hearing about it. What I do not understand though is why when someone makes a statement that it is overpriced or there are mods just as good and far cheaper, all the heat that someone has to take.

I thought people have a right to give an opinion. God forbid I purchase one and give a negative review on it...Will people be in front of my house with torches...????????????
    My understanding is that you will be very pleased with your purchase, go for it. But you also say, "I thought people have a right to give an opinion." They do and they gave one.

ETA: Misread your post, sorry. There won't be "people be in front of my house with torches" unless you tell them where you live. You haven't told them where you live, right?
    Last edited by FlamingoTutu; 10-31-2013 at 07:37 PM.

Full Member Verified Member

I have a provari that I almost never use because I like the vv/VW of the vamo a lot better. For me I get a much better Vape from my vamo's and they are a lot cheaper.

Grand Vizier of Vape Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Greetings; I looked up the price of Provaris among Canadian vendors today ($200+), and if I made negative comments about this particular mech mod, it would be motivated by jealousy against people who can easily afford them!

Are you positive that all of the comments you read are 'heat' directed at you, rather than suggestions about worthwhile alternatives to consider?

Regards
    Glenn
    meanckz likes this.

Devices: Gus Telescopic, Provari Mini, KFL+, Siam Cobra, AC9, some other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn_K View Post
    Greetings; I looked up the price of Provaris among Canadian vendors today ($200+), and if I made negative comments about this particular mech mod, it would be motivated by jealousy against people who can easily afford them!

Are you positive that all of the comments you read are 'heat' directed at you, rather than suggestions about worthwhile alternatives to consider?

Regards
    Glenn
    I guess you are talking to me...if not, excuse me.

PV Master ECF Veteran

I'm uptight about Provari.

Mainly because I want one, but can't justify the cost.
    meanckz and kdayspring like this.

I don't own a Provari. However, chances are if you bought one (or a Sigelei Zmax for 1/3 the price) you would give neither a negative review.
    FringeChief68 likes this.
    Sigelei Zmax V3 and V5. 22mm XL IBTanked. Smok single coil unpunched, no-flange 2.0Ω XL cartos. Unflavored DIY 95/5 VG/H2O 12mg nicotine with Xtreme Vaping nicotine base. Vaping since 11/19/2011. 35-year cigarette habit ended 4/22/2012.

Blog Entries

Here's the scoop: Watch the first 10 minutes of PBsardo's review of the Provari. He does a silly skit at the beginning as an anology of the "cult-like" fanaticism of Provari owners, and then explains why this phenonemon even exists.

People who do not own a Provari can't imagine why anyone would spend $160 for a high end mod. When owners attempt to reason why, heated debates occur and threads get closed by forum moderators. This happens on a weekly basis on ECF. Get used to it. Get you a Provari and don't be concerned about the haters. Haters are gonna hate.

BTW, PBusardo now uses a Provari as his main mod.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'm not uptight about mine at all. I can get a similar vape from my SVD, but it's just not as nice, taller, and not built like a tank. It doesn't look as nice either.

The warranty and the ability to send it back and have it fixed at a reasonable price is just amazing.

Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast