Hello, Your newest member here !!!! Woo Hoo !!! Happy Halloween !!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Hello, Your newest member here !!!! Woo Hoo !!! Happy Halloween !!!

Moved On Verified Member

Smile Hello, Your newest member here !!!! Woo Hoo !!! Happy Halloween !!!

Hello. I'm excited to make my first post as I have been browsing the site for the last several days reading literally hundreds of posts, comments and gathering opinions. I just made my first EVER vapor or ecig purchase.
    There is so much out there as far as hardware and juices.(and I thoroughly enjoy tasteyourjuice.com and his reviews and recommendations.
    I just purchased a Kit from HurricaneVapor.com which is the HV Premium - Plus Bundle, which

includes:

• 2 - SmokTech Winder 900mah Battery (Variable Voltage, Black)
    • 1 - Kanger Protank 2 (2.2ohms)
    • 1 - Kanger Protank Heating Coil (5 Pack @ 1.8ohms)
    • 1 - USB Charging Cable
    • 1 - Wall to USB Converter
    • 1 - Kanger Carry Case
    • 5 - 5ml Sample Size of Storm Juice (Choice of PG/VG Blend, Nicotine Strength, and Flavor)

and after talking to Christian several times he also threw in a Kanger EVOD Clearo for me to try out.

I intially was gonna go with an Kanger EVOD kit but from what i've seen that the 650MaH batteries were a touch weak.
    I looked through 25+ different vendors and came across a few different bundles but ultimately decided on Hurricane.
    Seems that they offer top notch customer service.

So that being said I was looking for some input on Juices and a overall evaluation on the kit I just purchased as I have never vaped other than one single throw away type South Beach Ecig.
    I have been smoking Marlboro Red analogs for 15 years+ and was kinda looking for something in that taste also to buy.

Any and all opinions and Ideas will be much appreciated as I am more than excited to enter the world of Vaping !!!!

WOO HOO !!!!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Congrats on getting your first vape!! Now the fun begins...well, sort of. If you're serious about quitting smokes, vaping is the best way I've found that so far has worked. I'm not going to sugarcoat it say it's been easy, because is hasn't been. But it is getting easier, day by day.
    You may experience some difficulty at first because vaping is not like smoking exactly. I had a heck of a time getting used to taking in vapor and not smoke (coughing like crazy), but after a few days, things settled out and it's going great now.
    Somr folks like to start out with tabacco flavors, but nothing really tastes like a cigarette, just the tabacco in it. I tried a couple but found out quickly that I preferred more powerful flavors.
    As for your rig, I can't speak on anything but the Protank ll, but I love mine. Nice airy draw and makes some serious vapor!!
    SirChiefsAlot and Topfuel1997 like this.
    Dear Karma: I've got a list of people you missed.

Moved On Verified Member

Also want to purchase some sampler packs of juice...need some places that actually offer them.
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Welcome to ECF, Topfuel, and happy halloween to you too! Your kit sounds good for a start (heck, I've been vaping for a year and am still happy with my VV batteries and ProTank!).

You're also off to a good start with lots of sampler packs of e-liquid. Check out the ECF suppliers' forum; there are lots of vendors selling e-liquid, and many of them offer sample sizes. My recommendation to you is to try as many different flavors as you can afford; you may be surprised to discover which flavors you like and which you don't! (By all means try the tobacco flavors, but don't discount non-tobacco flavors before you try them.) Also experiment with different levels of nicotine, and different ratios of PG and VG, to find out what suits you best.

And, of course, always feel free to post questions once you get started. We love questions!
    Topfuel1997 likes this.

Join CASAA and get a FREEBIE!
    Click here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...a-members.html

Full Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Welcome topfuel! Happy vaping!

Also happy Halloween!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Topfuel1997 likes this.

Hi , happy halloween
    Topfuel1997 likes this.

Moved On Verified Member

Yes Yes, I've been thru the vendor links page and have browsed a number of juice makers especially tobacco flavors. All the ones I get from Hurricane with my kit are 70/30 mix with 24mg Nic. I consider myself a normal smoker to heavy at times. Pack a day at least. I've seen everything from 100% PG to 50/50 mix but from what I've read 70/30 gives the best of both worlds with a good throat hit and still get good taste. But I'm only quoting what i've read. I know taste varies from person to person as does palette. That's kind of what I was looking for someone with a similar rig to give me an idea of strengths and such...relevant to power and ohms. I've read so much that I feel like i've been into this and I haven't even started yet.....I'm a reader and researcher by nature.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Very nice starter kit you got yourself there...... Welcome aboard!!!
    Topfuel1997 likes this.

Congrats, and welcome! Just remember that whatever problems you run into, you can usually search and find the answer, or make a new post. This is a very helpful place!
    Topfuel1997 likes this.

Moved On Verified Member

Looks like the only problem we all have is the long arm of the government looking to enact some bull.... legislation on Ecig's. And not being able to use paypal to deal is complete crap...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast