Best E-Cigarette Brand???
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Best E-Cigarette Brand???

Default Best E-Cigarette Brand???

Hello,

I am new to vaping and would like to try out an e-cigarette with good quality cartomizers. At this time I want to hold off on buying an actual vaping device and special juice. I know that they are probably better quality, but I would like to start with just e-cigarette with a low nicotine level and a good quality flavor cartomizer.

Any recommendations as far as brand to use as a good started kit?

Thank you.

Full Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Default Best E-Cigarette Brand???

Hi GhostR1der!

Noticed you are in the states so not sure if you will be able to get these ones over there but in England we have some called e-lites which are cheap and really good. Can only get menthol or nicotine flavours so nothing too fancy. Re chargeable too.

Had a few pals quit on these, not sure if they are the best but I can only go from experience of what I've tried and people around me have.

Also 10 motives are also good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by rhodzy; 10-31-2013 at 08:58 PM.

Is Vapor4Life any good compared to GreenSmoke and other brands?

Rockin' Micro's on Cotton Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Smokeless Image Volt from Altsmoke, batteries and cartos, quick and simple. Altsmoke also sells pre-filled cartomizers for the Volt. It is 901 threaded but if you ever want to use 510 devices on it you do have to shill out a whopping $3 for an adaptor.
    gotch23 and madqatter like this.
    Vicious Ant: Valkyrie #1713 - Atmomixani: Nemesis #5884 - Flawless: Tugboat #1769 - Loki Lab: Omega #3227 - VHO: Helios #1435, Titan #5326 - Madz Modz: NZonic V3 #3406

V2.. isn't as bad as some people say.. My comparison with Halo:

V2
    - comparable or I believe cheaper in fact if you get hold of easily available coupon with better discount (20% I think).
    - Carts better make. At least they properly wrap a sticker with colour code and print of the flavour and intensity.. at least I know what I'm vaping..
    - Carts are blistered sealed individually
    - Not all flavours are great. Some are just , like the green tea mint. Red was weird at first but grows into you.. Coffee was surprisingly great though.
    - Battery paint coating could be of better texture.. its too smooth.. however, if you get the steel one, its way better.. and no peeling coz no paint coat..
    - International ship only express.. can't opt for normal shipping.. however, really fast.. 3 days to SG..

Halo
    - hard to get coupons.. even if you find one, discounts isn't that great (5% or 10% I thnk)
    - sticker isn't nicely placed on.. no prints on stickers so I can't tell which flavour cart I took unless I try to sniff it out.. only way is from the 5 pack cart box but problem if you bring out few carts in another carrier/charging case..
    - carts are not blistered sealed.. I'm worried about flavour loss if kept too long.
    - carts have this little rubber end which can be popped off or pushed in easily.. whats up with that?
    - I totally liked the flavours so far for those that I tried.
    - Carts produce warmer vapor feel and thicker smoke.
    - Battery paint coat has nice texture to it..
    - Can opt for normal international shipping. Express shipping however takes 1 week. I'd rather then go for normal..
    kdayspring likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

You would be much better off starting with something like this: DV eGo-T Starter Kit - Stainless - 900mah and stay away from "brands".
    Smoke Free Since September 9, 2009

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I liked White Cloud. Comparable to V2 and Green Smoke. Have a lot of flavors (I love their Cin). Batteries last about 500-600 puffs. If you buy a kit they usually have a 15% discount available (WCKIT15). Their cart prices are reasonable at 9.95 per pack of 5 (some are cheaper). Available in many levels of nicotine. They're in Florida and USPS Priority shipping got me my stuff in 2 days (better than UPS which was 4).

Full Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member

My vote is for the Smokeless Image Volt. That's what I started on and it's what I still use. The starter kits (Smokeless Image | The Best Electronic Cigarette) start as low as $20 for the battery, usb charger and two cartos (only Ice Menthol or Tobacco) or $29.95 for the Basic Starter Kits that come with battery (choice of body and LED colour), usb charger, and five cartos in selected flavour and strength (which can be all of the same flavour or a sampler pack with assorted flavors within the same general category).

Whatever you choose I hope it is satisfactory and you enjoy it. And welcome to ECF

Yes! try epuffer & the colibri. It won't keep you happy for long,probably, but for an intro I think it is perfect. It works, it tastes good, it's easy.... it looks like a cigarette.
    The cartos can definitely be refilled tho they say not.
    Empathaur likes this.

I started with Blu. But I'd definitely recommend getting something you can refill as well as have prefilled. So many flavor options are there to not have choices. Moved to Halo G6 and I love it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast