Post By sunnata
Post By SnowDog
Post By Baditude
Post By sunnata
first impressions and a quick question about plastic tanks
So I have been without an analog for the past.. I think well over 3 hours?! I guess one has to start somewhere right? :P
first impressions from my vaping experience:
(currently using an ego twist with a couple kanger t3's)
- I used Halo's Tribeca as my first juice. opened it up, liked the smell of it, forgot to give it a good shake. thought it smelled somewhat weird, not what I was expecting even after reading descriptions that mentioned things I was clearly smelling...sweet, nuty..caramel. but still..different than I had imagined. had no problems filling up the first tank. fired it up. surprise surprise, it tasted exactly like it smelled. very sweet! lol
- didn't think it tasted all that nice, sooo sweet...! but didn't really panic yet, started to worry that maybe finding a good flavor would be harder than I am hoping it to be.
- first couple vapes were very strong, too strong really. very hard TH, regardless of voltage. took a second look at this post: Inhalation technique with an e-cigarette
- great improvement, good taste, good temperature, starting to understand what a 'proper' vape inhale has to be like.
- opened up the 2 other bottles I had on me. Torque56: not as pleased with the smell as the first impression of Tribeca. can't really describe the smell, but found it very...unique, and again very sweet. Opened Belgian Cocoa next, expecting it to be ridiculously sweet. but was really pleased with the smell, my favorite from the 3, and I am not a chocolate lover in general, I like it, just not nuts about it. but this stuff smelled really good to me. quickly filled the 2nd T3 with some, gave it a vape...and loved it. the first vape tasted much better than the Tribeca did.
- kept vaping it for the past few hours, the link above helped a lot and I am enjoying nice TH, good temperature, good sized clouds, overall very happy so far. went back to the Tribeca while making this post, and it's already tasting much nicer than the first attempts, still a bit too sweet for me, but liking it more then before. probably going to learn to like it even more as time goes by.
to sum up, I had very high expectations for this, and that has a tendency to become disappointment but so far it hasn't. overall very pleased with the quality of the vapes, taste, temperature, and that it doesn't linger like analogs would. I have been vaping nearly non stop for the past 3.5 hours and the air feels ..fresh? did I mention the empty ash tray? well and sometimes I still reach for a lighter, or I try to inhale and will forget that a button needs to be pressed... but no craving for an analog even for just a few hours is very impressive after this many years.
so once again thank you for this great forum and for all the shared knowledge that it holds.
as for the question, are any of the following Halo juices not safe for plastic tanks?
- Kringle's Curse
- Midnight Apple
- Cafe Mocha
- Southern Classic
I have read that none of the Halo juices are tank crackers. Having said that, I only have experience with 3 of the ones you mentioned.
I know those three are not tank crackers.
There's an up-to-date listing of the volatile flavors that can crack/melt plastic tanks in this blog article:
Something Safe for Cinnamon & Citrus Flavors
thanks guys, appreciate the feedback
Tags for this Thread