vamo v3 ,5 ,sid or svd for starter mod - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: vamo v3 ,5 ,sid or svd for starter mod

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Done searching but here is the SVD kit with 2 Iclear 30's and 3 replacement heads for $75 or here for the same price

Not sure which vendor would be better, elementvape or litecigusa but some searching could tell you that.

For just the mod only they have it here for $55
    I have ordered from this vendor and they ship fast.

If you do not need tanks save the 20$ put that in for your charger (amazon) Nightcore I4, then pick up some batteries (rtdvapor) and your set.
    Last edited by Relaxed5311; 11-01-2013 at 04:29 PM.

Total Spent on E-cigs:$1538.18 I gave up the counting

PV Master ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tg2add334 View Post
    thanks for all the input everyone I guess the sid really is the vamo killer. Now I have to see it I can deal with the menu of the SVD or will the SID's menu win. And where should I order the SID or the SVD I was thinking fastech they seem to have the best pricing.
    I disagree. I've owned Vamo (temporary) an eVic (broken) and SID (current). The eVic is best, but I can't afford the loss of another control head.

The menu on the SID compared to the eVic is poor...(not really a fair battle, that one...) It might look better than SVD or Vamo, but it's a menu..

I have a Vamo V5 in my basket at the moment at Fasttech. I am thinking of getting it to replace the SID. (Vamo does 18350 too)

Confused? yes, I am.

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I ordered the SVD, nitecore i2 charger with car adapter and battery case from fasttech - $37+$16+$2
    Batteries from orbtronic - $22 (NCR18650PD)
    Total - $77
    Iclear 30's fasttech - $8.50
    rangie likes this.

Moved On Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Also keep in mind if size matters to you. My wife has a vamo and it's BIG. She likes it. But, now I got her a SVD, it's smaller, seems more solidly built, and she likes it better.

One other point, and the reason I got her the SVD, is that you can lock in the voltage or wattage setting so you don't inadvertently change it. I don't think you can do this on the others you are lookiing at.
    rangie likes this.

Nothing but N-E-T... Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by pizza2me View Post
    Also keep in mind if size matters to you. My wife has a vamo and it's BIG. She likes it. But, now I got her a SVD, it's smaller, seems more solidly built, and she likes it better.

One other point, and the reason I got her the SVD, is that you can lock in the voltage or wattage setting so you don't inadvertently change it. I don't think you can do this on the others you are lookiing at.
    Big one here... I was looking at the Vamo, but my nephew got one and the settings change EVERY TIME YOU HIT A BUTTON!!! That gets frigin' annoying quick, so I opted for a pair of Innokin MVP's instead for the wife and I.
    Besides, I kinda like the look of the box style.
    Last edited by UnclePsyko; 11-01-2013 at 04:57 PM. Reason: need to learn how to spell...
    rangie likes this.

Full Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I have all three but I would get the v5 vamo if your going for a vamo it has a removable top ring and better screen and electrics to the v2 its on fasttech cheap for just the tube

https://www.fasttech.com/products/1509700vamo v5.jpg

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

cant go wrong with a vamo!

Full Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

the sid does come with 18350 / 18500 / 18650 or at least mine does and the screen is clear as a bellresize sid.jpg

Moved On Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

The SVD is telescopic for all 3 battery sizes. No need for separate tubes.

(Na nana na na!!!!! JUST KIDDING!!)

From what I've read, all that you are considering are good devices. Heard a lot of good about the MVP too! It just depends on what style and size you like. And maybe price. We have provaris too, but my wife uses the SVD more now because of the locking.
    UnclePsyko likes this.

You can buy a SiD at the MadVapes website. They also sell the replaceable control heads and different sized battery tubes there.

Living, loving, and laughing all the time!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast