Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: What tank or carto tank to use?

Full Member Verified Member Lethal-Dose's Avatar

Default What tank or carto tank to use?

I'm thinking of getting some 70vg/30pg juice. And mostly I use kanker pro 2 tanks. I need to know what tank or anything is need to buy to run this juice.

Like what ohm coil I need?
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member dice57's Avatar

What is your pvd? I'm into rba's. Haven't used a kanger product in many months. Your coil ohms will be dependent one what you are firing them with. Is your device variable? I personally use 80% VG in my juices, and vape at 15 watts. All my build on my rba's are capable of wicking enough juice at this level. Think the most you could push a pt is maybe 10 watts on stock heads, unless you rebuild your own coils. It should be able to handle 70% VG. Don't know for sure, like said, it's been awhile since I've used one. A kayfun, terminator, ithaka, fogger, most decent rba's are more than capable of wicking high VG juices, as long as your build is good. I mainly like my coils 1-1.4 ohms. When I used an ego battery and a PT, I preferred the 1.8 ohm coil heads. Get more watts out of them than a 2.2 or 2.5 ohm coil.

Without knowing the specifics of your gear, can't really give any good advice on recommended atty's. The Aspire is a decent choice. blows the PT away.

Well lets say I will use my svd vv/vw. And use a kanker pro tank 2 with a 2.2~2.4ohm coil head. Or I use a dct with a 1.5ohm dc carto.

Anyone have any input please?

How much sweet flavor is in your liquid? Ratio really doesn't matter.. boba's bounty(100% vg) is thinner and works better in cartomizers than even my 50/50 liquid from j-vape's...

PV Master Verified Member glowplug's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by suspectK View Post
    How much sweet flavor is in your liquid? Ratio really doesn't matter.. boba's bounty(100% vg) is thinner and works better in cartomizers than even my 50/50 liquid from j-vape's...
    Ratio does matter. 100% vg is much thicker than 100% pg. As to the example you give, I can only presume that the boba's bounty is diluted with water or another thin substance. This is not uncommon. So, viscosity has to taken into consideration. A protank should handle the higher vg. Only one way to find out! I don't use higher vg mixtures so I can't offer experience. Thicker juices wick more slowly. Just physics. I have heard that cartos with the predrilled holes may not do as well while the ones with the slits may do better.

Good luck

​"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup"

Super Member ECF Veteran H Niemand's Avatar

I use 70/30 or 50/50 vg/pg all the time. I use EVODS, CE4s and DCT tanks. I usually vape at 3.7 to 4.1 volts with no problem other than gunking quicker with dark juices. Get great plumes and flavor. I see no problem with a pro tank.
    I don't use a pro tank because I have a tendency to hold the tip of whatever in my teeth at times. Like now as I type.
    Goophdoof likes this.

What kind of coil should I run with? 2.2ohm 2.4ohm or more or less?

Super Member ECF Veteran H Niemand's Avatar

I use 1.8 to 2.4. Tend to use the lower in my VV devices.
    Goophdoof likes this.

I currently use a 50/50 mix with a SMOK UDCT carto with 1.7 Ohm carto's on a SMOK ringer batt I also have a vivi nova 3.5 on a stock eGo batt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast