Favourite Starter Kits?

Thread: Favourite Starter Kits?

Default Favourite Starter Kits?

Hi All,

What starter kits do you recommend? I used the EVOD from Kanger and I am very happy with the results, ie I no longer smoke I know people seem to rave about the Ego batteries but is there really much difference?

There seems to be tonnes of different Ego manufacturers. Which are the most reputable. I know Joyetech is popular but they are also expensive!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Well, the Evod is an eGo threaded battery and has a 510 connection as well.
    I recommend the Evod starter kit to all my converts. And they have all loved it.
    Last edited by JonnyB88; 11-01-2013 at 03:08 PM.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Take a look at the Innokin MVP 2....... Comes with everything you need to get started for around $45-50.00.

Super Member ECF Veteran H Niemand's Avatar

A lot depends on what is comfortable in your hand. I started with cigalikes, went to egos and now use mods. The Innokin VV v3 is small like an analog and give you vv.
    Here is a link from a vendor I use.
    Innokin VV/VW 3.0 kit | Innokin Itaste 3.0 black kit | Made by Innokin | Sold by Ecigg

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Spinners are good too....http://www.myvaporstore.com/Vision_S...bo_p/vvs-c.htm. VAPE ON

Senior Member Verified Member Blkwdw86's Avatar

I started with a VV eGo mfg'ed by SLB. The first one lasted a week, but was probably my fault (dropped the thing out of my pocket constantly until I got a lanyard). The B&M I got it from was gracious enough to replace it, and I've been trucking right along since. With EVOD clearomizers, it does everything I need. Makes good vapor, easy to deal with, handy size, looks attractive, it's all good.

About the only thing I might do is put an RBA on it for the improved capacity and easier rebuilds (I'm such a cheap ......., even spending $2 for replacement heads is more than I want to spend).

But, lesson learned.....always have a backup. Or two. Or three.

PV Exporer/Juice Saucier Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

My two favorite are the Provari and the Nemesis 2 tone clone kicked version 2. Fraking great devcies. Although old ego's make great stocking stuffers for smoking friends, Cig-a-likes too. Have to get rid of my old gear some how. lol. Search, research, find what makes sense to you and will fit your abilities and skill set. Then go from there.
    P.S.: the cat bites!
    Spot, I am not a Tree!!

Thanks for the advice. Some food for thought there! Both the innokin and provari have been recommended to me before. I don't really have any complaints with the EVOD, I just wanted to see if I was missing out on anything!