100% vg - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: 100% vg

You could always add a bit of vodka to the mix. Gives you a little throat hit in the process

Quote Originally Posted by Blkwdw86 View Post
    Quite a few have popped up. I started with Uptown Vapor Lounge in Tyler across from Pep Boys, a really rockin' shop with some really good flavors and quality people. Grab a bottle of Dark n Smooth, it's my go-to vape, and I'd kill for the recipe!

Three that I'm aware of popped up in Longview, Vapenrose, Sandi's, and Soho; all new and still putting themselves together. Sandi's and Soho are basic, mostly flavors; Vapenrose is a little more advanced, you can get Kanthal and such there if you need it, along with mech mods.

A friend of mine is opening one in Marshall, My Vapor Den, across the road from Walmart (a little south). He'll be geared more towards the advanced vaper, plus juices.

Henderson has Gold Rush, they do juices and have a decent mix of equipment. Really nice and eager folks.

All of the shops I've mentioned will come out after closing to help you if you call them, most live close by. Really good folks, all vapers themselves.

You can see if you can join East Texas Vapers on Facebook, lots of info there. I've come across shops all over the place through there, just haven't been to any but the ones I've mentioned. https://www.facebook.com/groups/EASTTEXASVAPERS/
    Wow I had no idea there were that many. We have hardly any here in nebraska. Only one in lincoln. Dark n smooth just soumds tasty. Ill have to pick up a bottle next time I go visit. You mean by pep boys on S Broadway? Kinda by that gameroom place?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
    siskrisd likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12