Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Need recommendation on Juice.

Quote Originally Posted by symphonic18 View Post
    Dale, do you have a price range in mind? $$ and ml?
    Average price. Not looking for cheap. Want something made in the usa.

Senior Member Verified Member KC33's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nosaj03 View Post
    I really like NiteLite's Bounty Hunter. Its got hints of tobacco as well as graham cracker/breakfast cereal flavors. It was the first juice I tried and something I find to be a great all day vape. I used it in my first set up which was a Vivi Nova and Ego twist.
    Their Renegade is really special. http://www.pvliquids.com/
    Baycitypuff likes this.

If you are looking for extracts from real tobaccos you can check this thread (as far as I know, all vendors are located within the U.S.):Natural Tobaccos Search the thread for Big Juicy's list of suggestions.
    EDIT: Here is BJ's "Cut to the Chase" list: Natural Tobaccos

If you are looking for something a bit milder on tobacco with vanilla and caramel, check out this thread. The Really Big RY4 Roundup (long)

If you are looking for something with a background flavor of kinda tobacco mixed with other flavors then Boba's Bounty and Gorilla Juice and Bounty Hunter and Renegade and Gold.

Good Hunting and good luck.
    Last edited by papabogart; 11-05-2013 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Added Link
    jefsview likes this.
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch777 View Post
    HHVs Huntsman

I'd also recommend Shadow, Legend, and Heavenly Tobacco. Just note, as far as I know, there's no e-liquid that completely reproduces the flavor of burning tobacco leaves. It's incredibly hard to do. Heather's Heavenly Vapes has some very good NET (Naturally Extracted Tobacco) flavors which are reminiscent of tobacco with creamy/woody/spicy/honey undertones that make for a very good vape.

Enjoy

I'm new to vaping, but I smoked "Lucky Strike" and "Camels" for years. Can you suggest a juice that could come close to that "Toasted" flavor and aroma of "Luckies"??
    Last edited by Doc Allan; 11-06-2013 at 06:34 AM. Reason: spelling error

Juice-e-juice is a new place all made to order juices. I havent tried tobacco flavors but I'm loving everything I ordered, mostly chocolate.

I'm still fairly new myself to being a full on vapor since i stopped smoking cigs on halloween but i've done plenty of research and my best advice i could give you would be check out the diy ejuice section.

Super Member ECF Veteran fairweasel2323's Avatar

Just got some of HHV's Shadow and Heavenly Tobacco the Heavenly T is really good the best RY4 juice I have vaped, the Shadow is hard to describe but i like it, not as much as the Heavenly T though
    Kanger EVOD 650's
    EVOD BCC's

The Wizard Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Juice is perhaps the hardest part of vaping to get "right." I suggest the following:

1. Local B&M juice bar: Test everything
    2. Sampler packs: MyFreedomSmokes has an excellent tobacco sampler pack and I found one I liked. The missus vaped one of those for six months. They have several sampler packs besides tobacco. Get them all. You'll be surprised at what you might like.
    3. DIY - eventually, this was the inexpensive way I could figure out what to make that I actually liked, but it's a process and takes some time. The first two options are far better initially.

My two cents! Good Luck in your JuiceQuest and welcome to the Forum. All the Best!
    Three were given to the Elves, immortal, wisest, and fairest of all beings. Seven to the Dwarf lords, great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls. And nine, nine Rings were gifted to the race of Men, who above all else, desire variable power.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

azure vapings ry4.5 is a really good tobacco and i have their carmel tobaco in the mail right now and iv heard its amazing. all there juice is either 100%vg or 20/80 vgpg

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

and its $16 for 120 ml so you cant beat the deal

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast