Need recommendation on Juice. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Need recommendation on Juice.

Alpha Vape juice is amazing they have like 6 or 7 flavors and they're all great its 75% vg which seems to end up perfect for the taste and cloud production. I highly recommend it to anyone.

I've enjoyed Mt Baker Vapor's juices, I think I've only found one flavor I really haven't liked. They also send free samples with bigger orders, so I've had a chance to try a lot of flavors. They also allow you to create custom blends with their flavors.

I really like Halo's Captain Jack myself.

I am a big menthol fan. I have been pleased with nhaler's nuport. The peppery taste, that I suppose is there to mimic smoke, gets a little old. It is also a bit on the pricey side. I have avoided NET liquids because I don't care for the pipe tobacco taste. That being said, I just purchased some Dark Horse from HHV because I heard it isn't as upfront with the pipe tobacco flavor profile. I am anxious to see if it plays well with menthol. I smoked full flavor Kools for many a year, and while I really don't crave that burning tobacco taste, I must have the menthol kick.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

My all time fav flavor is ry4.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I have to put it because it hasn't been said, anything from Copper Creek. It is made in Wisconsin, from top of the line ingredients, and American nicotine. If you wanted a tobacco flavor there is Truly Tobacco then there is House Blend... this is the number one juice they make and it won Juice Of The Year... everybody gets something different from it, I get everything from light tobacco to chocolate chip cookie dough to cake or cake batter. It is delicious!!!! It changes with age and voltage. There is another tobacco flavor called twisted tobacco, that is the pipe type tobacco. I hope this helps.

Halo - has great e-juice never been disappointed with products or there customer service Great People !

Senior Member Verified Member rastapete69's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dale002 View Post
    I tried to browse their web site,but got tired of entering my age everytime I changed page. Even after I registered and logged in.
    That's a shame you got tired. No better ejuice in my opinion.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123