Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: how do you carry your ecig

Super Member Verified Member Muggs's Avatar

If I have more than an eGo with a tank in my pocket I bring a case.

Senior Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member

I put my Vamo in a Mini Mag-light belt holster, so it's on my hip. If I am out and about all day I will bring a little ego case with an extra battery and some tanks of juice that sit in the little pocket of the car door....

Geeve
    Last edited by geeve; 11-01-2013 at 07:48 PM.
    EL Pistoffo likes this.

Halo triton starter kit carrying case, fits in jacket pocket, or in leg pocket of my cargo pants
    Put it in my pocket a few times and mouth peice got dirty, with pocket lint balls and whatever else finds its way into my pockets.
    So I allways keep it in the case when I am on the move

You could look into an eyeglass case or something
    Grateful4jerry likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

When I had a Riva, I stuck it in a 59p toothbrush holder from homebargains.
    chemxsol likes this.

im a front pocket carrier or when im at work I use a "shirt pocket" on my scrub top I have to be careful when bending over due to it likes to fall out of top pocket!!! I have had some issues with eGo stock battery's separating when left in pocket while sitting down and such but a few dabs of super glue generally fix's that issue

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by patsfan1130 View Post
    My daily out & about is my REO Grand. It goes in my back pocket
    Ditto. Knife on one side of it, CR123 flashlight on the other.
    Two REO Grands w/RM2 RDAs • Super-T Precise Simplicity 18500 w/ΣΟΦΙΑ IBTanked • eVic and USB eGos w/ProTanks
    Swedish snus - a stealthier alternative to stealth vaping.

Myk

Ran a row of stitches up my cigarette pocket in my pants.

pocket_2019.jpg

$2453 spent on ecigs. Join http://www.casaa.org/ protect your ability to vape.

For Egos I use a pocket clip for a small flashlight. Big mods I carry in a front pants pocket.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

It depends on what I'm carrying....

When I'm carrying Mini Protanks on eGo-style batteries, I have three inexpensive options.

1. Mint tin lined with craft foam. This is about the size of a box of cigarettes. The clearomizers and batteries travel detached from one another, side-by-side. It looks like this:
    EvodMintSm.jpg
    That's a 650mAh battery, and not a variable voltage. Not all batteries will fit so neatly in this option.

2. Hard plastic cigar tube with holes drilled in it. In this case, the clearo is attached to the battery. Holes must be drilled in it, though: airtight is great for cigars, but it will force juice out of a tank.

3. Hard "clamshell" case for eyeglasses. I got one cheap at the pharmacy. In this case, the clearos may be attached or detached from the battery, depending on the battery length.

When I'm carrying my tube mods, I use something different. I found some clear, 3 ounce, wide-mouth bottles at the pharmacy (on clearance sale) designed for travel use (e.g. shampoo). I took them over to the school supplies aisle to measure and found that they were a perfect height and diameter to hold my mechanical tube mods in 18650 mode (with tank detached). Because they were cheap I bought a lot of them and also use them to carry clearomizer tanks, etc. They fit easily in a pocket or bag.

All of these are inexpensive and adequately protect my gear. As you may have figured out from the shampoo bottle example, it helps to know the dimensions of your equipment so that when you're out and about and happen to see something that might be work, you can measure before buying.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast