how do you carry your ecig - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: how do you carry your ecig

Senior Member Verified Member sigtausteve's Avatar

I've been carrying egos in my front pocket for almost 3 months now with no issues. I now carry that and my Natural. I can see that when you allow the battery to lie side ways in your pocket and you sit down it may be adding to much pressure to the connection and flexing/breaking. I carry mine upright against the leg seam, or in my "5th pocket. I can fit a ego twist with a slim xl carto tank in my 5th pocket no problem. No issues with either mode of carrying. Just be mindful of where your mod is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -Thomas Jefferson

PV Master Verified Member Mark Anthony's Avatar

Inside jacket pocket now that cold weather is coming.

I keep mine in my purse all the time when I'm out. However, I doubt your man wants to carry around a purse. Maybe just get him a fanny pack! I like the flashlight clip idea! Also, a hard clamshell glasses case or the mint tin. There's always the good old lanyard, but my hubs wouldn't be caught dead wearing one of those (he's a contractor). Hope you find a solution, OP!
    Dana A likes this.

in my hand.....i need to get a vape bag or man bag samething you might look a little funny but its way easier
    RedNBlack likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

In my hand
    Keep Calm and Vape On !

Full Member Verified Member

Reo Mini 2.1 with RM2. fits in any pocket, practically indestructible with a great vape. holds 3ml of juice and 18490 battery to get me through an 8hr work day. If rba ain't your thing I had excellent results with a empire mods 306 atty as well. the vape is not as good as the RM2 but still better then any clearo or carto I have ever tried.

I always just carry my Lavatube in hand until I need my hands for something, in which case it goes into my back pocket. Been thinking I should take the time to design something better though as it would be nice to have it on the hip or something. A belt knife holder seems it might work well though, might have to find mine and try it out.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran StarsAndBars's Avatar

Pants pocket here. You just have to be aware that you have something in your pocket that isn't indestructible. When I hop in the truck I take it out and put it in a cup holder. Been using this method for years with no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by meatshanks View Post
    in my hand.....i need to get a vape bag or man bag samething you might look a little funny but its way easier
    Flashlight & baton holsters are popular, and there are small tool/camera pouches with belt loops that are good.

9/8/13 Magneto/Sig8W/MVP2
    VGan/PG-Free: ECF members with PG allergies

Clam shell eyeglass case for the mod,
    ego hardshell case for the extra batteries, tanks, pluid, etc...
    All goes in the man bag, grandaughters all love it.
    They all want a "Grandpa purse".

Vape 'em if ya got 'em.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast