how do you carry your ecig - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: how do you carry your ecig

Like some others, I use smaller PVs- an Evod with the associated Battery, and an Evod with an Ego-K Battery. around the house I put them in my shirt pocket, and outside I usually put them in my coat's inner pocket. I have no idea what I'll do when summer comes around again. By then I'll probably have bigger devices, so it will be harder.

for my eGo Mini.

still looking for a carrier for my GG clone.

Coil Destroyer Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I have an 1100mah Vision Spinner and a Kanger T3S. I also have a Protank II with the beauty ring but I havent taken that outside yet..

The Spinner is so long it barely fits in my back pocket with the T3S in it. Can't go in my front pocket cause I like to wear tight ish jeans and I feel like the poor thing would snap in half at the tank connection. When I go to sit down at places in public I have to either take it out and hold it or if I'm wearing a collared shirt, put it in my shirt pocket. But again, it's so long.. it just looks funny.. LOL.

Any suggestions? Lanyard tucked underneath my shirt maybe? Buy a smaller eGo battery for when I'm in public??

Edit: Here's a photo of me right now at Starbucks.. lol

Photo on 11-1-13 at 4.12 PM.jpg

It actually just fell out of my pocket. K it's going back in the car... Hahahaha
    Last edited by gjustin79; 11-01-2013 at 11:13 PM.
    madqatter likes this.

White Provari Mini Green LED - 1ohm micro IGO L w/cotton & 28ga / Aspire BDCs

Full Member Verified Member

When I'm at work I wear carhartts and there is a cell phone pocket just about the knee. Works perfect.
    Ozwald likes this.

Hi there! I'm a total noob to vaping so forgive me for this goofy question....I was told the ecigs needed to stay upright, is this true? If so, any suggestions to keep them upright in a purse?

Oh yea, forgot to mention, the pen compartments in my purse seems perfect for this, but I'm using a Ego Vv2- this thing's pretty rotund!
    Last edited by candym; 11-18-2013 at 11:21 PM.

front shirt pocket currently.. but when im at work or home.. it goes on the the table.. still looking for a good carrier.

Full Member Verified Member jjchou0527's Avatar

currently carrying in my pocket..looking for a nice compact bag to use like the ones posted above. any suggestion would help

I usually carry my astro clone, which is relatively small, in my jeans pocket with nothing else in the pocket with it. spare 18350 battery i carry in the little watch pocket on most of my jeans. When I am out and about with my SVD...I just carry it in a hand. Its a hastle!

Senior Member ECF Veteran

I have an actual vape bag bought at my local that has two front slots, five inside slots of mods/batteries. During work I use and eGo C and stick it in my pocket, pull out the dripper at lunch.
    Do what you love...those who matter won't mind and those who mind don't matter.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast