Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: aspire vivi nova BDC tank, my experience

Default aspire vivi nova BDC tank, my experience

Just got my vivi nova BDC and can't recommend it enough. I've previously used a few different clearos: innokin iclears, protank 2, kanger t3s and this is by far the best clearo I've ever used. Using it on an evic v2.

Bottom dual coil and comes with 1.8ohm coils built in. Was amazed as soon as I fired it up... no gurgling sounds, no leaking, and a healthy crackling noise as it heats up the juice. The first thing I noticed was that I could vape at a high wattage without any burnt taste whatsoever. I tried vaping between 7-10.5 watts and even in the higher wattage range I noticed no burnt taste. The protank 2 and kanger t3s throw off a burnt taste in these high VW/VV ranges.

I'm assuming because of the extra surface area of the coils I get huge amounts of vapor with this clearo. It's a huge improvement over the iclear/protank/t3. Great flavor that doesn't taste as muted as with the other clearos I've tried. These seem really well built. Can't recommend these enough. I would never use another clearo after trying these. I've heard some people see a need to adjust the bottom contact points of the coils, I didn't need to do this.

Just my experience. I'm somewhat new at this so I apologize if my review appears novice.

I want to try this tank but i ran across a thread for recoiling a protank with cotton and microcoil installed vertically like a carto. Vapes like a dream....tastes even better

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by originalgolfer View Post
    I want to try this tank but i ran across a thread for recoiling a protank with cotton and microcoil installed vertically like a carto. Vapes like a dream....tastes even better

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Care to share?

PV Master Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I am glad you are enjoying them. Your review was just fine.

Moved On
    Blog Entries

If the taste quality of the Aspire was the same across the board, it'd be an automatic first-step for virtually anyone - but as more posts keep coming out, there's a mystery going on as to why some are getting such awful tastes from the thing. If you are getting good flavors, keep ordering from the same vendor - I ordered mine from a vendor on the east coast and had a really bad review for this device. With that vendor having the most expensive prices for the device, I'd recommend everyone to buy from the ones who, for better or worse, with honest information on the product's production history or not, simply are selling it cheaper.

I think phil busardo did a review on them, and the coil units look amazing. Really well made.
    I can't wait til I get paid so I can a couple. They do look good.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Well I think a lot of the difference is due to the way a person actually vapes. Their technique if you will. It could be a manufacturing issue but they are to new for generic heads to be out yet.They one I have and the one a friend of mine has bought at the same time from the same place are working like they should and to me it seems there is a break in period with these coils. I know that I let mine sit a good while before vapping it and I also put a couple drops down on the coils themselves to assist the wicking proccess. Some devices can actually cause airflow issues also like to much then not enough liquid will get pulled into the atomizer chamber. To little then to much will get pulled in. I'm waiting on the davide dual coil glassomizer to arrive to compare the two. I am also comsidering the pro tank 3 as well. I'll post my results later.

Super Member Verified Member

got the aspire yesterday and the taste is very muted.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Before moving to a Kayfun I used the Aspire setups, they are fantastic and never missed a beat, performing flawlessly...I would highly recommended them to anyone just starting out, zero maintience required, big vapor for this style tank and great flavor...if rebuildables didn't exist I'd be using Aspire clearos daily.... It really doesn't get any easier.

i purchased all all my Aspire goods from Stormys Vapor Cellar, an outstanding vendor.

Ultra Member Verified Member dreamreaper's Avatar

I was very pleased with the Aspire's before I moved onto rebuildables. I will still keep them in rotation as I like them very much. Without a doubt my favorite clearomizer.

Smoke Free since 11/01/13

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast