Difference in C-Twist??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Difference in C-Twist??

Full Member ECF Veteran pascloud's Avatar

Default Difference in C-Twist??

So I got a C-twist with my starter kit at a local vape shop. Very happy with it and bought another online for my backup. But it's bigger?? What's going on here? Anyone know?

IMAG0274.jpg

Mystagogue φ Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

You didn't say what the mAh is. That would account for the size difference.
    meanckz likes this.
    ProVarinati Princess ~ Infanta del Phidiae-Reo ~ Baroness Boboni of Sigeleiland
    CASAA Member

ProVari 2.5 & P3/Rüzgar ~ Reo/RM2 ~ bOd Mecha/KFL+ ~ Gus Kiss Qorax Edition/iTaste VF

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

They come in short and long versions. Different mah
    meanckz likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

The twists, like most ego batteries, will come in different mah ratings(basically runtime ratings) ie 650, 900, 1100, 1300mah etc.

The size difference could likely be attributed to one being, for example, a 650mah twist and the other being a 900mah twist.

*EDIT*Ah ECF youre so awesome, buncha replys in the time it takes to type 2 sentences
    pascloud likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by CABBA View Post
    Just who do you think you are? Stalin? Or some keyboard warrior, AVE fan boy, Power Ranger wanna be.

I didn't realize that the C-Twist has different mAh. The taller one is definitely 1000 according to where I ordered it. What would the shorter one be? And this just means a longer lasting battery, correct?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

The twist has more electronics in it so is bigger then a non vv ego battery . If they are both twists one is a higher mah (mili amp hour) battery then the other. 100 mah is supposed to equal 1 hour of vaping time but I find it to be less than an hour. A 650 mah = 6.5 hours of vaping and a 900 mah battery = 9 hours and so on. Hope this helps.
    pascloud likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pascloud View Post
    I didn't realize that the C-Twist has different mAh. The taller one is definitely 1000 according to where I ordered it. What would the shorter one be? And this just means a longer lasting battery, correct?
    The shorter one looks about 900mAh. Actually, I'll back off on that, it could be 650, I haven't seen them side-by-side.

Sorry if this is overkill (from my files):

“mAh” stands for milliampere-hour which is the length of time a battery will last between charges. 100mAh is roughly equal to 1 hour of use (although it tends to be less in vaping, especially when using variable power). The higher the mAh, the longer the battery will last, but also the larger it will be in size.

ETA:
    Last edited by The Ocelot; 11-01-2013 at 08:54 PM. Reason: added image
    pascloud likes this.
    CASAA Member

ProVari 2.5 & P3/Rüzgar ~ Reo/RM2 ~ bOd Mecha/KFL+ ~ Gus Kiss Qorax Edition/iTaste VF

Very helpful, thank you. It's definitely less than an hour. The pink one, I have to charge often, not saying it's faulty, but I do chain vape right now. And take long drags.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pascloud View Post
    Very helpful, thank you. It's definitely less than an hour. The pink one, I have to charge often, not saying it's faulty, but I do chain vape right now. And take long drags.
    When someone asks how long a battery will last, you can't really give a definite answer since vaping styles are different, but with a variable power device I knock 2 hours off of the mAh to be on the safe side. 650mAh ≈ 4.5 hours. If it lasts longer, Yipee! If it doesn't you were prepared for it.
    CASAA Member

I didn't realize that the 650mAh one came in variable voltage either...thought that was just the non variable voltage one. K, getting there!
    More Qs, if you can help:
    Is it best to turn off the mod when I'm not using it to save power? (5 clicks)
    Is it okay to charge overnight for hours?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast