Pleas help! I spilled 100mg nic on my hand - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Pleas help! I spilled 100mg nic on my hand

Quote Originally Posted by dartmania2002 View Post
    Thank you guys! You are seriously the best! I was ready to head to the hospital filling out my will on the way. I cannot believe that I was so careless. Phew! I will not be touching that stuff again with out the proper safety measures! Now I am going to have to vape like crazy to get myself calmed down. Never quite had a freak out attack like what just happened, damn ears are even red... Deep breaths. Thanks Again!!
    Damm...and you don't even know my name and address.......aw well....next time........gotta be quicker, gotta be quicker.......
    Jimi D. and dartmania2002 like this.

Ok so I have been vaping my new flavor for a while and had a few Brandys and wanted to take a minute to reflect on this a little bit. First off, I have been making my own juice for a few weeks now trouble free, I had obviously seen the recommended safety needs, but being the pollock I am I ignored them. Once the accident happen I freaked out, washing it off, followed by Googling things like "100mg nicotine on hand" I surfed for about ten minutes without really finding squat, before deciding to start this thread and taking a shower. After the members here eased my concerns I continued to Google and search for situations where people had done what I had and similar threads.

I have now been on this crusade for over an hour and still fail to find any real threads on this topic, So I hope that people who Google these terms in the future find this thread and are able to avoid a similar panic attack as mine. The Best thread I came across was one that stated ZERO death related incidents from 100mg nicotine.

At the end of the day the safety warnings abound and should be followed. Thank you ECF and have a good night!
    daleron likes this.

Oh One more thing, When I first started Vaping (18mg) I would get Nic buzzes, that one little drop on my hand accomplished about the same effects. So I guess I can confirm that Nicotine absorption is for real!

Dibs on provari.
    DC2, Strangebrew and dartmania2002 like this.

Yeah, when I started not that long ago, I was not fussed about getting liquid on my hands and being new to it got quite a lot, sure enough I noticed the absorbtion through my skin.....way better than the patches I had tried....happy to hear you are not as freaked out now.
    dartmania2002 likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Evi|grin View Post
    I wont even handle pure until ive got a lot of DIY time under my belt with 48mg. It appears to me i can make a nice variety with that with much less risk or accident exposure.

I hope you are ok. You should be since it was removed quickly.
    100 mg nic is not pure its only 10% nic diluted with either pg or vg
    Slots likes this.

Ive always wondered what would would happen if that happened glad your still alive....

^^^ So is my mortgage company!!

Yeah, I type stuff. ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

daleron, RubyRoo and dartmania2002 like this.
    Tobacco free since 6/30/10 4:30 pm! VV box mod user and amateur multimeter reader.
    ♪♫♪♫♩ They call me AttyPops, AttyPops, Oh Atty Atty Atty... AttyPops! <Ba, Da, Bum, Bum> ♪♫♪♫♩

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Amputate it to stop it from spreading, now!
    Vaping: TimeBomb - Julius, SuicideBunny - Mothers Milk, AVE - Bobas Bounty.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast