Pleas help! I spilled 100mg nic on my hand
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Pleas help! I spilled 100mg nic on my hand

Default Pleas help! I spilled 100mg nic on my hand

I washed it off right away but am scared ....less! Am I in trouble? Should I go to the ER? Please respond with your experiences and fast!
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.

Blog Entries

Relax. As long as you washed the e-liquid off with soap and water immediately there is no chance that much got absorbed into your system.

AFAIK if you only got it on your hand and washed it off fast you should be fine...albeit a bit nicotene overloaded. How are you feeling?
    dartmania2002 likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Asbestos4004's Avatar

wash your hands again, don't touch your eyes and run up to the store before mixing your next batch and buy the latex gloves that EVERYBODY IN THE ENTIRE WORLD recommends for DIY mixing.
    ProVari, VaporShark RDNA, Sigelei 100w, HexOhm V2, Reo Grand, Hana DNA 30, 4Nine, Paragon, Penny, King, Nemesis, Overdose, Stingray, Doomsday, SquapeR, Orchid, Kayfun, Taifun, Tugboat, Vulcan, PlumeVeil, Lemo, TOBH, RoseV2, VA Cyclone, Origin, Veritas, Magma, iStick

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Yes, you should be fine.

Oh man, thank you for the fast response! I am all worked up, so I couldn't tell if it was the nic or nerves! What a dumb mistake! I am not going near it without gloves ever again.
    Vapoor eyes er and Ramjet like this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran dale1962's Avatar

If u washed it off immediately no way that much absorbed into your skin...but get gloves immediately or don't mess with the stuff.

Holy crap . . . please be careful! Calm yourself, have a cup of tea and some water just in case to flush any nic that did get into your system. You should be just fine. KCAVO!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Asbestos4004's Avatar

dude, you gotta try sub ohm! I'm just kidding, glad you're feeling better. The best lessons are learned following a minor mishap.
    Dconnor and dartmania2002 like this.
    ProVari, VaporShark RDNA, Sigelei 100w, HexOhm V2, Reo Grand, Hana DNA 30, 4Nine, Paragon, Penny, King, Nemesis, Overdose, Stingray, Doomsday, SquapeR, Orchid, Kayfun, Taifun, Tugboat, Vulcan, PlumeVeil, Lemo, TOBH, RoseV2, VA Cyclone, Origin, Veritas, Magma, iStick

Quote Originally Posted by dartmania2002 View Post
    Oh man, thank you for the fast response! I am all worked up, so I couldn't tell if it was the nic or nerves! What a dumb mistake! I am not going near it without gloves ever again.
    Lesson learned

Edit: Just thinking there, you had four responses telling you that you were fine within 5 Minutes.......that has got to be way faster than any A&E or most likely any doctor unless one that vapes and understands nicotene levels. Amazing seeing the Internet at work in this way, truly amazing.....
    Last edited by dePeatrick; 11-01-2013 at 11:16 PM.
    Slots, daleron, Ramjet and 2 others like this.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast