Which are the best vaporizers on the market?

Thread: Which are the best vaporizers on the market?

Default Which are the best vaporizers on the market?

Hey so Im looking for information which ones are the best vapes on the market today.
    I use a Vamo V2 which I can't really complain about, I don't have that much experience with others
    beside the Ego510 I started out with.
    And now I have accidently dropped my Vamo V2 on the floor a couple times so it got some damage in the threads and what not
    so Im in the process of buying a new one and thats why I want to go with the best one.

So which are the best?

Thanks in advance!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

That's a loaded question. Everyone's opinion is different. I am sure most people will tell you the Provari. But if you are not up to spending a couple of hundred dollars, I would try the Innokin MVP2. Good luck & VAPE ON

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

The Provari is the one most likely to withstand being dropped on the floor. You should also check out the Innokin SVD, the Innokin 134, and the Seigelei Zmax. There's also a whole range of mechanicals which are fairly bullet proof, and bottom feeding box mods like the Reo. If you want a tube mode with just the usual features though, stick with the first four.
    Chris, Fidalgo of Fabrication, Viscount of Vapeonly, Duke of Downunder.
    Tobacco free since 15th March 2013. If I could stop buying hardware I might actually save some money.