Terrible kit experience - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Terrible kit experience

Full Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by colin_ba View Post
    Buy a provari.
    While I have a Provari and would recommend it, not everyone has a budget for it. Besides that isn't his only option outside of a Vamo. Plenty of well built Mech's out there as well. The only other VV that I would say that comes close is a Lavatube. JMHO though.

Quote Originally Posted by Blu916 View Post
    Do you know what the PG/VG ratio's are?
    Not too sure. Doesn't say. I'm guessing by the amount of flavor it is probably a higher PG

Quote Originally Posted by Blu916 View Post
    While I have a Provari and would recommend it, not everyone has a budget for it. Besides that isn't his only option outside of a Vamo. Plenty of well built Mech's out there as well. The only other VV that I would say that comes close is a Lavatube. JMHO though.
    Yeah I've been looking into the lava tube. Provari doesn't really impress me. Bout the same as the vamo, just a little better quality and like three times as much. I'll stick with the crap threads. Hahaha

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Buy a provari.
    It would happen on a ProVari to.I know from experience, I would have a perfect vape at night pick up my mod in the morning to have it flooded and gurgeling.I got so sick of it I switched to carto tanks.That is the wisest move I made, I set it down at night and when I pick it up in the morning I can have a vape with y coffee instead of blowing out tanks.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I have a Vamo 3 and several kanger protanks but I got tired of having to mess around with them (protanks) to get them to work consistently. I gave up and stopped using them.

Everyone eventually finds something that works for them and for me it was the Anyvapes Davide Glassomizer and Mini Glassomizer.. Ebay has quite a few of them at decent prices too.

Davide Glassomizer | eBay

New Davide Mini Glassomizer New for 2013 6 Piece Tank Anyvape | eBay

and they use the same heads as the Kangers.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234