Just GG with Ithaka help please.
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Zombie5150

Thread: Just GG with Ithaka help please.

Default Just GG with Ithaka help please.

I got a Ithaka with a Just GG.
    Trying to get my logo on the Ithaka to line up with the logo, on the Just GG.
    Is this possible? if so anyone have any tips that will help me.
    Thanks!
    Btw. This is my first mod other than a SB with a protank II

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Wow big time step-up, congrats!

No idea how its done, but looks like its possible somehow:

Quote Originally Posted by CABBA View Post
    Just who do you think you are? Stalin? Or some keyboard warrior, AVE fan boy, Power Ranger wanna be.

Thanks, I did go a bit all out. Now that I did its a whole new vape experience!
    When I first started this three weeks ago, I was thinking bout all the money I would save by not smoking.
    I was wrong
    Grateful4jerry likes this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie5150 View Post
    Thanks, I did go a bit all out. Now that I did its a whole new vape experience!
    When I first started this three weeks ago, I was thinking bout all the money I would save by not smoking.
    I was wrong
    I own 2 different versions of Ithaka clone and they are an amazing performer, you bought really high quality gear quite early in your vape journey, and you won't regret it a bit, it will save you tons over the long run.

Welcome to ECF, and best of luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by CABBA View Post
    Just who do you think you are? Stalin? Or some keyboard warrior, AVE fan boy, Power Ranger wanna be.

All in man... I would recommend getting more acquainted with safely vaping with a mechanical mod and learning to build your Ithaka, before worrying about getting the logos right. There are a lot of moving parts on the Ithaka. I would hate for you to bust something on your Ithaka before you even got a chance to get the full effect.

I definitely can vouch for how awesome the Ithaka is, in terms of RBAs, but it just takes some time to get to know and understand how it works. Personally, I don't care much for mechanical mods, but a lot more can go wrong if used improperly, so just make sure you are safe about your vape. It will take some getting used to, but I think you will appreciate the setup once you get it.