Dont know where to start? Thanks in advance!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Dont know where to start? Thanks in advance!

Default Dont know where to start? Thanks in advance!

I am not sure where to start, put it this way, I would like to spend under 120$ for a new set up. I have an ego right now thats doing the job but im ready to go a little more sophisticated. Any way, do you guys know of websites that offer starter kids that will have something that may interest me OR can you suggest the parts I will need in order to achieve good taste and big hits with high nicotine conent? If someone could help me get started I am a pretty sharp guy that could figure it out after I get the jist of it. I smoking right now and ectocooler and redbull 36mg eliquid 20/80 pg/vg mix. I just want something I can take big rips and that is fun to use, I am done with marbalo red and spending the 13$ a pack in new york for them. Thank you.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

what type of devices capture your eye the most?

ECF Guru* ECF Veteran Vapoor eyes er's Avatar

Sounds like you're already vaping and are looking for a more powerful Mod if I hear you right? If so you may want to look at an APV (Advanced Personal Vaporizer) that has VV (variable voltage) and VW (variable wattage). A fairly decent complete kit can be had for about $100.00.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Take a look at the MVP 2.... comes with everything you need and you can pick it up for around $40....... VV/VW.... It does it all!!

Beat ya this time Baditude.... lolol
    FringeChief68 likes this.

Put it this way, can you put a link if possible for said products? My problem is that when I google them i see 100 diffrent products that is all jargen to me. Looking for some venicular. I need this beacuse I am work as an IT guy and I cant smoke in the office and I am trying to cut down. Size isnt an issue, Price isnt either, I worked on wall street so my investor mindset is still in gear. 150 or less with shipping would be great. thanks guys!

Blog Entries

Geting a "big rip" is as much about technique as the PV or topper you have. Vaping is very different from smoking in how you need to take a draw. Push the fire button a 1/2 second before you start inhaling, (allows the coil to pre-heat) then take a long, slow gentle draw into your mouth, now inhale or simply exhale through your nose. (the nicotine is absorbed in your mouth and nose, the vapor is not smoke and doesn't get absorbed in your lungs like smoke)...

Equipment-wise, the Vamo and MVP-2 are getting very good reviews right now. These would give you the ability to use variable voltage / variable wattage. (too much of either will give you burnt flavor...

I personally use a Vision Vivi-Nova, it's a top coil carto, so the vapor is a bit warmer, which I like. It's important to trim the wicks shorter that they ship with and unravel, fluff them up a bit. This helps a lot with proper wicking when you tip your PV to take a draw. They are also fairly easy to rebuild the coils yourself, saves $$ and you're never without a spare coil...

There's a slew of different toppers available, and each has their own fan group, tricks, problems, and performance. Try one of each, and see which fits your own vaping style.

http://www.rockymountainvapor.com/in...c1a29b96a02229

http://www.rockymountainvapor.com/in...c1a29b96a02229
    Last edited by Stosh; 11-07-2013 at 03:26 PM.
    I'm puffin' on a pipe bomb and carrying a detonator in my pocket,
    so just what was it you wanted to hassle me about ?? (No, I do not sub-ohm, pipe bomb is a joke)

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Welcome to ecf.

Here is the MVP2 that the previous poster was talking about.

Innokin iTaste MVP V2.0 - 101 Vape

Let us know if this is ok or you are looking for another style.

LOLLL been a day trader for 13 years. LOVIN' the volatility

Here's a nice VV/ VW Mod- needs batteries and charger so would be about $100.00 complete. This is the V2 and not the V3 but gives more info. Some improvements made with V3 release.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Marino View Post
    Put it this way, can you put a link if possible for said products? My problem is that when I google them i see 100 diffrent products that is all jargen to me. Looking for some venicular. I need this beacuse I am work as an IT guy and I cant smoke in the office and I am trying to cut down. Size isnt an issue, Price isnt either, I worked on wall street so my investor mindset is still in gear. 150 or less with shipping would be great. thanks guys!
    Last edited by Vapoor eyes er; 11-07-2013 at 03:59 PM.
    evan le'garde likes this.

And the MVP 2- complete kit and batteries are self contained- about $40.00

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I too am looking to branch out into the world of Mods. Just when I thought I had made up my mind to do the Innokin SVD, today I start to hear better things about the Vamo. For one thing, on the Forum, under personal vaping tools, there is no Forum for the SVD. Can anybody give me their thoughts on this?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast