Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: iClear 16 or iClear 30?????

Default iClear 16 or iClear 30?????

New to vaping --- need a better throat hit. I currently vape Mini Protank 2 on a Ego Twist 1100 VW --- thinking of switching to iClear 16 or iClear 30 -- which will provide me with a better throat hit? I currently use 80/20 pg/vg at 36mg
    Sweetab likes this.

Wow..you really do like throat hit...

Iclear 30, but they're pretty similar... You'll want to get a collar/skirt to look good on a twist.

Surviving Researchista Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    Blog Entries

Your problem (well, one of them) is a lack of air flow. If you go to an iClear 30, due to their design, you can increase air flow through them fairly dramatically. You have to partially disassemble it to do it, but it's not hard, or complicated.

Can't help you with the PT... I use mostly Kayfuns, with the wife using iClear 30s.

Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    Blog Entries

Don't toss the mini what coil? You try the 1.8 coil?

Full Member Verified Member

They are both great as I own and use both. If your going for discreetness and uniformity then the 15 on your ego is the way to go. If your running an ego primarily that's what I would stick to. When I move to a full size 18350/18650 mod I put on the iclear 30 for uniformity.

It just depends on your setup and personal preference really. Obviously the Iclear 30 holds more juice but I generally throw a small bottle in my pocket if I know I will be out for awhile. Either way you will be satisfied with both. I really prefer them over my protanks. Hope this helps.
    Innokin 134 stainless, 2x SVD's, MVPV2, 2x Apollo vv tubes, Vamo v2, v3 & v5
    2xNemesis Stnls&brass, Chi-You, ChiHammer, Magneto, Poldiac, Galileo, Private v2&m16
    AGA T2, Fogger v2, ChiKraken, Igo W&L, Steam turbine, Iclear 30, 30s, 16, Protank II's

I am definitely keeping my protank to maybe rebuild when I become more advanced. I just need a better throat hit that the mini is not producing - that is with the watts turned up to 4.8

I think they give similar throat hit but the iclear16 would look better on an eGo and the iclear30 looks better on the bigger mods

Quote Originally Posted by Emily C:11218365
    that is with the watts turned up to 4.8
    Just in case that wasn't a typo..was it?

voltage not watts. sorry.... newbe LOL

Full Member Verified Member

Op replied before I got back to my tablet to finish the post, deleted.

I thought you meant volts, unless your ego vv is also vw and doesn't follow the .5w increments like most apv's.
    Innokin 134 stainless, 2x SVD's, MVPV2, 2x Apollo vv tubes, Vamo v2, v3 & v5
    2xNemesis Stnls&brass, Chi-You, ChiHammer, Magneto, Poldiac, Galileo, Private v2&m16
    AGA T2, Fogger v2, ChiKraken, Igo W&L, Steam turbine, Iclear 30, 30s, 16, Protank II's

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast