101vapes Order Question
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By DetraMental
  • 1 Post By Btsmokincat
  • 1 Post By Decimate

Thread: 101vapes Order Question

Default 101vapes Order Question

Im just anxious that there is something wrong with the order , cause I know that after I ordered on Saturday, on sunday I went back on and was messing around and i accidentally clicked re-order and i noticed that they were out of stock of the 2.2 coil heads that I previously ordered, however I never submit the re-order. I then got the preparation in progress on sunday and now today it still says that and the tracking number cant be found. Was just wondering if this is normal , also I heard 101vapes is located in california and I am located in portland, oregon , So I am expecting a quick shipment, but Im worried that they are out of 2.2 coil heads that I ordered but they still let me place that 1 order and now are out of stock and waiting or w.e. Im paranoid cause I want to stop smoking these stoges!

PV Master ECF Veteran DetraMental's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You may be the one who got the last in stock too. I know Monday was a holiday so no mail or updates. Take a deep breath it will be ok. If nothing surfaces by Wednesday afternoon I'd send the company an email politely telling them you concerns.
    meanckz likes this.

Have a sense of humor, keep a sense of humor, don't lose your sense of humor....

Blog Entries

I ordered an MVP2 last Thursday night and it arrived today all the way in Maine. I placed a second order on Friday night and the tracking number isn't showing up on USPS.com either. I'm not to worried though. USPS has the slowest darn tracker in the world!
    meanckz likes this.

alright cool, Thought it was just me

I agree with what was said above. usps takes about a day to update the tracking and number and veterans day made it even slower. Hopefully everything is fine and all goes well for you

Super Member Verified Member Decimate's Avatar

I ordered my mvp 2 last Saturday and it arrived today... Given that it would've arrived yesterday if mail was being delivered.. plus I live in the same state they ship from. I hope you get your order
    meanckz likes this.

Man Im really hoping i get it tomorow, I paid the extra for "priority shipping" even though Im only up 1 state here in portland.

Queen of Hearts Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    Supporting Member

It's normal. It usually takes a day or two for your info to show up with your tracking #. I have ordered from 101vape and they are awesome. Actually when my tracking info showed up with USPS my order came that same day!
    Also, they sell out fast but if your order was already placed, they had in in stock for you. They even let me order when they were out of stock. They just set up a link for me to buy.
    Don't worry, it will be there soon!!

Thanks for the feedback , I do feel a bit better, just hoping it comes tomorow or else I gotta spend another 6$ on some stank.

just saw it update and processed , YES!