jack daniels e-juice?
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By spaceballsrules
  • 1 Post By ipetbumblebees

Thread: jack daniels e-juice?

Default jack daniels e-juice?

My mom wants some jack daniels juice. I rarely vape tobacco flavors and I'm not a whiskey drinker so I was hoping someone could recommend something? TIA

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I have some JD and cola juice from It is Vapor from Redwood City CA here a link It Is Vapor - Redwood City, CA
    It does taste like JD and coke

Lately it occurs to me, what a long strange trip it's been

That sounds amazing. I think I might just be ordering some!

Large Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Vermillion River Blend #7. A nutty caramel tobacco with an overtone of bourbon. It has a real nice kick to it. One of my all time favorite juices. Kentucky Blend No 7
    ipetbumblebees likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by spaceballsrules View Post
    Vermillion River Blend #7. A nutty caramel tobacco with an overtone of bourbon. It has a real nice kick to it. One of my all time favorite juices. Kentucky Blend No 7
    I have to second this. I love a good bourbon, and Vermillion Kentucky Blend No 7 is Very authentic bourbon flavor. They must try it.
    spaceballsrules likes this.
    "So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."

My god i never ever thought of this... im definatly getting some jd and coke liquid

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

cignot caries a whiskey flavor, Ive heard people refer to it as being like jack daniels, which I love too. But for me it taste a bit more like a kentucky bourbon. Just got the liquid yesterday so I havent used it that much yet so I'm trying to find the right resistance for the liquid, it does has quite a hit tho, and I did get the whiskey shake afterware so I know the flavor is good just not sure if it's what I light yet for a liquid.

Batteries: Provari Mini, MakerMods NES DNA30, Innokin Cool Fire II, VaporShark rDNA/40 Atomizers: Veritas, Kayfun Mini/3.1/4, Smok RSBT, Tobh, Magma