IGO-L plus iTaste MVP 2?

Thread: IGO-L plus iTaste MVP 2?

Default IGO-L plus iTaste MVP 2?

Hi, I just watched this video on youtube of vapelyfe rebuilding an Igo-L. I know they throw the rda onto a provari, but I was wondering if I can throw mines on an itaste MVP 2 and still get the same amount of vapor production. (Please watch the video for reference)

Rebuild tutorial with VapeLyfe - YouTube

If you have watched the video, then my question is how low can I build on my itaste MVP 2, and how come people dont just use variable voltage mods instead of mechanical mods if they are able to achieve this much vapor like the set up in the video (igo-L + provari mini)?

Super Member Verified Member Imperialbeachboy's Avatar

i was using my IGO L on my mvp v2 and it works just fine. built a 1.3 coil using organic cotton. People use mechanical mods so they can do sub ohm coils. the mvp's won't fire coils under 1.0 ohm coils.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperialbeachboy View Post
    i was using my IGO L on my mvp v2 and it works just fine. built a 1.3 coil using organic cotton. People use mechanical mods so they can do sub ohm coils. the mvp's won't fire coils under 1.0 ohm coils.

Do you get massive vapor production like the one in the video?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

1.5-1.8 ohms should be a great place to start

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

There is more to getting massive clouds than just the device and the Igo-L and the ohms. There is also the make up of the juice. More vg is going to produce more clouds of vapor. You need to do more reading here. Your igo L will work on the MVP2 above 1.0 or 1.2 ohms. Not sure which but look at the directions and specs that came with your MVP2. It will say there. Or on the website you purchased it from, or on the Innokin website.

A Journey begins when you choose a Path