Vaping and Driving
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Vaping and Driving

Senior Member ECF Veteran mxrdrver's Avatar

Default Vaping and Driving

Has anyone ever had someone slow down and stare at you on the highway when you're vaping? I spend about 40 minutes each way to and from work everyday. I'll be cruizing along, vaping away on my igo-l/mech mod setup, and someone will slow down to stare. Seems to happen right after I blow a huge cloud of vapor out. I'll look over and smile. Then I hold up my setup and show them. Some just shake their heads, others laugh. I even had one lady look horrified. Maybe she thought I was smoking something breaking bad style.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Nope, never had anyone in another vehicle stare at me due to vaping. Perhaps it's because I make an effort not to drive directly next to other cars.
    Broodwich likes this.
    "The sexiest part of a woman is between her ears and the prettiest thing she can wear is a smile".

Ultra Member ECF Veteran mooreted's Avatar

A couple of girls at a stop light wanted to know what I was doing. They thought it was, well, something else.

Vapoor eyes er likes this.

I don't like to blow huge clouds when I drive. Honestly to the genral public, a mod just looks like drug paraphernalia. I dont need that kind of attention in my life today. It kind of sucks too because driving makes me want to chain vape. I just cover my mod with my hand and do it when im not in traffic jams.. feelsbadman....
    WillyZee likes this.

I've had cops eyeball me before.. Especially MPs on post. I usually just show them my mod and they nod and continue on. Happens frequently actually. Now I've had to slow down..because I couldn't see where I was going!
    Razorback and cassandraschild like this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I've gotten some weird looks at red lights.
    I think THEY think I'm smoking something illegal. I'm expecting someone to call the cops on me one day -- or an officer seeing me not knowing what I'm doing.

Member Supporting Member

Seems the vape movement has progressed ALOT faster than general public awareness.
    Here in Washington state with the (OTHER STUFF) store movement combined with equipment made to vape (OTHER STUFF) as well as e-liquid it feels like trouble ahead for e-cig users......
    Last edited by classwife; 11-24-2013 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Removed drug reference - Forum Rules

I vape in my car all the time and have never noticed anything. Of course, I look ahead at the light when I'm vaping at a stop light. I think that if it was ever so noticeable that someone was staring at me I would probably think they're thinking "look at that gorgeous woman in that car."

Acoustically Sound Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I don't really pay much attention to what other people are looking at while I'm driving. Sounds kind of dangerous!

Just last week I pull up to a red light with my provari and look over to the car beside me, the girl driving was taking a pull on an blue MVP2.
    freeatlast! likes this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast