Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Torpedo V2 battery, KangerTech T3S Tank (TKO tank I think not sure.)

Question Torpedo V2 battery, KangerTech T3S Tank (TKO tank I think not sure.)

I have had this setup for a couple months and I'm looking to grab some good information from you guys on it if I can. I smoke about 12 mg strength juice, sometimes 18mg. not to often though I don't like it real strong. But as far as the battery and the tank go, these are questions I have;How do you clean this thing correctly ( The Tank )? How should I should I run the battery. "U" goes from 3.3 to 5.0, and P goes from 6.0 to 11. I have been running it between 3.6 and 4.5 U, and 6.0 to 8.0 max on P. As far as the life of this thing how should I properly run it?

Anybody else have a setup like this or know anything about a setup like this?

Thanks for any help!

2. Advertisement
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran happydave's Avatar

well like any device the threading will become dirty q-tips work well for clean the crud off the threads. Power "watts" and Voltage are really left up to the users tastes. some juices need more voltage than others before they will reach there full flavor and vapor volume. other juices can be awesome at less than 4 volts. if it tastes hot, burnt or nasty try turning the power or voltage down. once you get a burnt flavor into a wick and coil it may never go away (until you change out the coil) so start low and work your way up on the power / voltage.

4. Advertisement

is U the Volts and P the power? Im confused on this. Im running U at 3.9 and P at 6.0 ( 6 being the lowest this battery goes ). Is that a good way to run it for a new smoker you think.? I do agree with what you said though, it depends on the juice and flavor and your likes. But yeah..

The Shortest Straw Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Thats the Itaste V3, so you can either set the power OR the voltage you cannot set both at the same time.
    as far as settings there is no right or wrong, what ever works for you is good.

there is a massive thread discussing this battery here:
    The Innokin iTaste VV V3 owners group
    Last edited by Thrasher; 12-07-2013 at 09:24 AM.
    Way2Gone likes this.

Semovar - Provari - Roller - Poldiac - Megatron - Nemesis

Ultra Member ECF Veteran happydave's Avatar

This is what it says on innokin's website

Specifications:
    Size: 15.1*15.1*99mm
    Operating Voltage: 3.3V-5.0V
    Operating Wattage: 6.0W-11.0W
    Maximum Current Output: 3.5 ampere

So yes "U" is volts and "P" is watts
    Way2Gone likes this.

Hey jamesficker, I use the same setup. Rule of thumb for me is; hold down both buttons, the 1st number that comes up is the resistance reading of your tank. Using the button (U), set it at resistance plus 2.2. (there is a formula but this is close enough). Then set your P to about 8 and enjoy. If you want a bit more flavour bump P up till happy or burney tasting whatever comes first. If burney tasting plop back down a notch.

let me know how this turns out for you.

Torpedo V2 (800 MAH) (Link for my Battery)
    kangertech t3s clear - Bing Images (This is my tank)

I suppose you know some things about this. Can you answer another question I have? I would like to ask you if you can mess with the amperage. I know how to see the amps, which is set at 2.3 amps but I don't believe you can change it I tried and nothing worked. By the way I posted these links because I got my stuff from overstockecigsandmore.com and so I went there to get my link for my battery and tank so you could see exactly what I had. My battery is a Torpedo v2 which is I guess exactly the same as the ones in that post you gave me? just different names? Ohh and what does volts do verses watts? I never know how to get a good setting because I don't know exactly what each of them does.?

Quote Originally Posted by Thrasher View Post
    Thats the Itaste V3, so you can either set the power OR the voltage you cannot set both at the same time.
    as far as settings there is no right or wrong, what ever works for you is good.

there is a massive thread discussing this battery here:
    The Innokin iTaste VV V3 owners group

How do you know for sure this is the i taste VV V3 Generic Version though? Can you tell by all the statistics being the same or
    I am just concerned on how you know this as to I really would like to know For Sure. Thanks a million.

Blog Entries

Does it say itaste on it anywhere?

Probably a clone...but doesn't matter...they ALL come outta China

This might help too...the T3S is Kanger...pretty much the same coil packs as the protanks
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...aking-fix.html

"An error does not become a mistake until you refuse to correct it"
    "A vaper without a multi-meter, is like a Mechanic without a wrench"

Quote Originally Posted by WarHawk-AVG View Post
    Does it say itaste on it anywhere?

Probably a clone...but doesn't matter...they ALL come outta China

This might help too...the T3S is Kanger...pretty much the same coil packs as the protanks
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...aking-fix.html

No it says Torpedo V2 on it: Here is a link to my battery, although my tank is different:Torpedo V2 Variable Voltage E-Cig Kit - Intermediate Kits - Kits

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast