First mech mod and dripper - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: First mech mod and dripper

Ultra Member Verified Member

Why do you need to buy a mech to use a dripper? You can use a dripper on any device. I think that a regulated mod would be a bit safer when you get started. It is incorrect that you can't get good performance out of RDA coupled with a VV/VW mod

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I started dripping on a zmax v3 it was the best so far compared to evods and clearomizers in general but it does have it's limits...
    on the other hand mechs are cheaper (clones) sturdier and will last much more and also they don't have these limits and can give you a much more intense experience, but you need to know the safety issues before

this is Mexican pesos not dollars! | last cigarette february 28 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Thrasher View Post
    yea that should be a decent combo, on FT the astro is getting pretty good reviews.
    and the trident set up right will cloud out the room lol.

so far there's not too many side button clones with the same efficiency of the bottom button clones. even though bottom button takes some getting used to it is usually more powerful and you can the battery to run longer.

have fun and let us know how it goes.
    Thanks for the input on the bottom vs. side button efficency. I have a sigelei 13 I think that was a gift and aga-t2 genesis tank that I want to use as my first mech build. any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by vapero View Post
    I started dripping on a zmax v3 it was the best so far compared to evods and clearomizers in general but it does have it's limits...
    on the other hand mechs are cheaper (clones) sturdier and will last much more and also they don't have these limits and can give you a much more intense experience, but you need to know the safety issues before
    Yeah those stupid safety limits are not something someone who has never built a coil should even care about.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi Mike View Post
    Yeah those stupid safety limits are not something someone who has never built a coil should even care about.
    those stupid safety limits are something someone needs to learn if they want to build their coils.

this is Mexican pesos not dollars! | last cigarette february 28 2013

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12