New to mechanical mods, Need some help!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By happydave

Thread: New to mechanical mods, Need some help!

Full Member Verified Member JeffvapesGG's Avatar

Question New to mechanical mods, Need some help!

I currently have a Provari v2, and a justgg with a ithaka.

I'm wondering what batteries are best suited for the just gg (mech mod), and what batteries would be best for sub ohm vaping on the justgg?

What set up on the ithaka would give me a cooler vape but not too hot. I currently have the ithaka firing at 1.3 ohms dual coil, because I was using it on my provari (amp limit).

Also is there anywhere in the US I can get a wire zapper / wire welder or know anyone selling one?

Any help/knowledge would be much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by JefflikesGG View Post
    I currently have a Provari v2, and a justgg with a ithaka.

I'm wondering what batteries are best suited for the just gg (mech mod), and what batteries would be best for sub ohm vaping on the justgg?

What set up on the ithaka would give me a cooler vape but not too hot. I currently have the ithaka firing at 1.3 ohms dual coil, because I was using it on my provari (amp limit).

Also is there anywhere in the US I can get a wire zapper / wire welder or know anyone selling one?

Any help/knowledge would be much appreciated.
    Best batteries for sub ohm: AW IMR 1600mah
    Always use caution subbing. Be safe and happy vapes!

Ultra Member* ECF Veteran Vaslovik's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I use AW IMR 2000 mAh 18650 batteries and Efest IMR 2000 mAh 18650batteries as well and both have served me very well. I can't really speak to what goes on with Provaris since I use mechs exclusively seeing no reason whatever to bother with a regulated mod.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran D. Waterhouse's Avatar

NEW: SONY US18650VTC4 2100mAh HIGH DRAIN 30A RECHARGEABLE Li-on 18650 Battery

These will handle all but the craziest sub ohm coils, the AWs are good but as mine are over 2 years old the Sonys retired them.

As for the welder there was a site in the UK that sold one starting a few months ago but I'm unable to find them again.
    The SID & ARO, BoxMods w/ 2ohm singles, IGO S w/ Sigelei 24 & Mt. Baker Vapor juice :)

Ultra Member ECF Veteran happydave's Avatar

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B423...a3c/edit?pli=1

check out this chart
    i went with the Efest 1600 Mah 30 AMP
    JeffvapesGG likes this.