I just bought a Kanger Evod VV eGo Battery - what coils should I use?

Thread: I just bought a Kanger Evod VV eGo Battery - what coils should I use?

Default I just bought a Kanger Evod VV eGo Battery - what coils should I use?

I have the Kanger EVOD BCC, and thought that I would try a variable voltage also. The coils that apparently come standard with the BCC are 2.5ohms...some people here have suggested using a 1.8ohm coil for better throat hit...

...my question is: should I use the 2.5ohm coil on the VV battery?

Sorry, but I'm new to this, and it is rather overwhelming...

I prefer the 2.5 coils . Try 4-4.2 volts on your battery . The coils are pretty cheap you can always try a 1.8. That's the great thing about vv you can tweek it to your liking

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Right.. VV / VW is so you can adjust the vape to your tastes, regardless of the coil resistance. (Up to a point, of course. Too low is seen as a short, too high and you can't get enough power.)

Anything in the 1.8 to 2.8 range should work fine with your setup. Start with the battery set low, and work up to taste.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Topwater Elvis's Avatar

The whole point to using a VV / VW power device is to be able to adjust the power up /down to find your sweet spot using a variety of resistance delivery devices, pg/vg ratios & flavors.

Start off @ a low V setting and slowly work your way up until you find what you like or taste a hint of burn, if burnt taste occurs turn the power down a little.