Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Ordered My First ProVari, Thanks For All The Help!

Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefAllDay View Post
    I have Efest 2000mAh 18650s, but they aren't high drain. Will that hinder my vaping? I just want to be sure, as I have 4 in rotation now, but don't mind snagging a set of new ones if it's a better vape.
    Thx, in advance.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
    Not IMR? I use the Efest 2250 Mah IMR, (black label) button tops in mine and they work fine. The red or maybe its orange 2000 mah Efest are a high drain battery, if they are button tops they should work just fine.

Efest IMR 18650 LiMn 2000mAh Battery - Button Top If this is what you have, they should work.

Black label Efest IMR 18650 HD 2250mAh Battery - Button Top

Of course ProVape recommends AW, however other batteries will work. They do need to IMR or other unprotected high drain button tops though.

The links provided are for reference, you may find better deals elsewhere.
    Last edited by SirSteve; 12-15-2013 at 11:29 PM. Reason: added info
    ChiefAllDay likes this.

Sir Steve the Sage, Counselor to the Tribes of Sigeleiland, Provarinati Proficient.
    Avatar courtesy of The Ocelot, signature courtesy of The Ocelot and EddardinWinter, Thanks.

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Steve,
    I do, in fact, have the first Efest 18650s you listed (the red label ones). I'll try out the black label versions though, and see how they vape.

Thanks!

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I ended up snagging a pair of orbtronics 18650s and a pair of AW 18490s. While I am excited for both, I am amazed at some of the reviews I watched on the orbtronics. For $10,i couldn't pass them up. Thanks for putting me on the right path.

SirSteve likes this.
    Mods: Hana Modz Green V3 / bOd Mech by Leo
    Attys: Zenith V2 / Origen / TOBH / Stillare

Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefAllDay View Post
    I ended up snagging a pair of orbtronics 18650s and a pair of AW 18490s. While I am excited for both, I am amazed at some of the reviews I watched on the orbtronics. For $10,i couldn't pass them up. Thanks for putting me on the right path.

When I got my 2250 MAH Efest the Orbtronics, Panasonic and AW were rare. However one of the flashlight forums state the 2250 Efest were rewrapped Panasonic, just like the Orbtronics. I would say you made a good choice, now you just have to wait for the ProVari and you should have a great Christmas.

Sir Steve the Sage, Counselor to the Tribes of Sigeleiland, Provarinati Proficient.
    Avatar courtesy of The Ocelot, signature courtesy of The Ocelot and EddardinWinter, Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12