Assistance Selecting Tobacco Liquid Flavor
I used to smoke a bit under a pack of Camel Turkish Gold daily. About 6 months ago, I decided to try an eCig. Ever since doing so, I haven't smoked a single real cigarette since.
I've tried many different kinds but just recently bought a Clayton Elite (vaporizer? - a device which doesn't look like a cigarette, but bigger) which was the first time I was able to refill what I was using. It seems much more efficient and cheaper!
Out of the many brands I've tried, I've hated some and loved others. I was hoping that I could post what I enjoyed and perhaps someone could suggest which tobacoo flavored liquid I may like to save me time & money. Below is a list of what I've tried and my experience. So far, I overall (by far) like nJoy's Bold Refill (singles and refills have a totally different flavor) but they aren't in stock where I live anymore and expensive.
- nJoy Bold Refill - 10/10 - My favorite - Smooth but higher nicotine - Not strong taste or sweet
- nJoy Gold Refill - 6/10
- nJoy Bold Single - 8/10
- nJoy Gold Single - 8/10
- Blu Refill Tobacco - 5/10 - Taste kinda sweet
- Blu Refill Vanilla - 6/10 - Better even though never thought I'd live flavors, but doesn't last long at all
- Blu Refills (all others) - Yuck!
- Clayton e-liquid Tobacco - 5/10 - Sometimes taste / smell gives me headache - kinda sweet i guess?
- Finiti Gold Refills - 6/10 - Hardly any taste at all - don't last long - better than nasty taste, though
That's all I can think of at the moment. If you have tried any of the above or have any suggestions, I'd really appreciate them.