Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: iTaste

Default iTaste

If I use the same settings with voltage and wattage and whatnot, and use the same iClear 30s clearomizer, are there any noticeable differences in the iTaste 134 vs the iTaste SVD as far as vaping performances? 50 bucks is a huge price difference.

I think there are differences in volts and watts period in vaping. Watts does not seem to keep a charge as long to me. I can smoke my MVP 1 for nearly 900 puffs on 4.1 Volts but my MVP 2 on 8.0 Watts dies around 400 puffs. Volts are pretty consistent and watts seem to vary more. Watts = Volts X Amps.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mick777wauchope View Post
    If I use the same settings with voltage and wattage and whatnot, and use the same iClear 30s clearomizer, are there any noticeable differences in the iTaste 134 vs the iTaste SVD as far as vaping performances? 50 bucks is a huge price difference.
    I don't think you'll see a huge difference, both deliver the same thing in almost the same way, it's a form difference, not a functional difference. iTaste products are pretty solid, and a good deal, so it's to me more about how they look. The only critical difference to me is the SVD is telescopic, so you can use smaller batteries for a more compact mod, like when out and about.

So the 134 is generally a better deal?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

So the 134 is generally a better deal?
    If it will give you the functions you want, and you like the way it looks, sure. They're both pretty decent mods. The 134 is a pretty rock solid piece of gear, I've fondled...er...played with them at a shop a couple times.
    partyannimal likes this.

Full Member Verified Member thegcpu's Avatar

They will vape the same but the iTaste 134 will give something the SVD can not!

Bragging Rights

You really can't beat the MVP 2 for the price & functions that it does are amazing, check out the MVP 2 owners group, just remember when your setting the volts you are actually adjusting the voltage so you will have a specific wattage at the coil.

VW allows you to set wattage to your taste liking & when you switch batteries, the unit automatically senses the resistance on the new tank & adjusts the voltage automatically.

The MVP 2 does both, just not at the same time, if your in VV mode it will fire the set voltage you selected regardless of the resistance it senses, now in VW mode it will automatically adjust voltage to maintain a constant wattage, so in short you can leave the VV set at 3.3 & forget about it, just keep it in VW mode & it's automatically set, just don't hit the voltage button or that takes it out of VW mode & into the voltage mode, where you would have to keep tweaking every time you change a tank or resistance. VW mode, set to your taste & that's it, no messing with volts. And this thing lasts me from 2.5 to 3 days & I vape pretty often. Thick juice or 80PG doesn't matter, also I rarely have to go above 6.5 watts.

Quote Originally Posted by jhawk:11683718
    I think there are differences in volts and watts period in vaping. Watts does not seem to keep a charge as long to me. I can smoke my MVP 1 for nearly 900 puffs on 4.1 Volts but my MVP 2 on 8.0 Watts dies around 400 puffs. Volts are pretty consistent and watts seem to vary more. Watts = Volts X Amps.
    VW requires calculations to adjust voltage, in turn uses more battery. I get close to 900puffs(5-10sec long) on MVP with 3ohm cartomizers, but since I've been using kayfun lite, I'm getting a little less using a 2.4ohm micro coil. I don't know how I'm getting such a long time with 3ohm coils. Yes, it uses less current looking at just the basic factors, but the boost circuit must be very efficient in the MVP or the battery functions extremely well with higher current demands. That looks confusing, but you need more current to get more voltage than the battery can put out (4.2volts at full charge). I keep it at 9 watts, regardless that it won't actually put out 9watts with a 3ohm coil (5.2volts).

The MVP is a steal on 101vape... might as well get some rebuildables while you're there. The AGI and aqua clone are some of the many steals available there.

If you want to get a bludgeoning tool included with your vaporizer, the 134 is your kit.

Full Member ECF Veteran

I just got an itaste vv 3.0 yesterday, so far i am really enjoying it and pretty much using it at its default settings. I am really happy i went back to vaping, since it tastes so much better than stinky nasty cigarettes.
    partyannimal likes this.

I hear people talking about how they like the ProVari better. How does that compare to the 134? Both look very nice, and the 134 is a beast...but it is a giant bulge in your pants, whereas the ProVari is more slim and sleek.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast