Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Best, Most Dependable (Cleanable?) Clearomizer To Buy

Default Best, Most Dependable (Cleanable?) Clearomizer To Buy

Hey Guys -

After using the disposable / refillable nJoys for 3-4 months, I finally bought something called a Clayton Elite at a Shell gas station a few days ago which uses eLiquid. Even though Google searches don't show any e-cig related listings for "Clayton Elite", I've examined pics and am about 90% sure it's an eGo battery attached to a CE4 "No Wick" eGo Clearomizer.

I've tried a few eLiquids at a local store and so far found just one that I'm ok with. Want to order some online after reading some posts but while doing so thought I may order better hardware, too, if suggested. Also, after about a week of using the hardware, noticed it tasted bad only to search and find out that the Clearomizers go bad / get burnt after a while so went back to the store and bought another Clearomizer for $5.

My Questions
    1. Should I just stick with stocking up on new CE4 Clearomizers and swapping weekly or get something cleanable / rebuildable? What's the best eGo Clearomizer? If the ideal one doesn't fit my battery, I'll buy a new battery or even kit. I've heard that many of the rebuildable ones leak often and to therefore get a good one. Don't care about color - just plain jane looking is fine with me...

2. I really enjoyed nJoys a lot and am not one that likes strong flavors or sweet ones. Any suggestions on juice to try? I read one person suggested GoodEJuice GJ4 which I plan to order, but am open to other suggestions, too. My local shop just has sweet flavors which I'm not interested in.

3. Are there any sites to stay away from when ordering? Currently looking at http://www.goodejuice.com just because of theat post mentioning one of their juices.

Think that's about it. Please send any suggestions my way - Thanks!

http://www.myvaporstore.com/Vision_S...bo_p/vvs-c.htm

Yes, I keep posting this because really, this is the best deal going for upgrade starter kits IMO

Mystagogue Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Hi

While most of what appear to be eGo-type usually are, occasionally you can come across one with odd threading. You might find this helpful as a reference:

ProVarinati Princess ~ Infanta del Phidiae-Reo ~ Baroness Boboni of Sigeleiland
    CASAA Member

If you have questions about the ProVari and are unable to search the 100s of threads already posted, click here

Mystagogue Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I found a Clayton e-cig vendor, but no eGo looking products or anything called "Elite."

Clayton Products
    ProVarinati Princess ~ Infanta del Phidiae-Reo ~ Baroness Boboni of Sigeleiland
    CASAA Member

If you have questions about the ProVari and are unable to search the 100s of threads already posted, click here

Kanger EVOD or Kanger Mini ProTank 2, personally I like the EVOD more. Both have user replaceable coils (both use the same coil). This is assuming you have eGo style threads.

I would at least try a cartomizer as well, inexpensive and great performer.
    Btsmokincat likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member Harlen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I really like the T3 it just vapes great no fuss , you can change the coil on them and there low cost.
    They look good on the ego too lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lolli View Post
    http://www.myvaporstore.com/Vision_S...bo_p/vvs-c.htm

Yes, I keep posting this because really, this is the best deal going for upgrade starter kits IMO
    That seems a bit expensive IMHO. A couple of standard voltage eGo style batteries with charger and clearomizers can be had for half that amount.
    Rusty Shakelford likes this.

Full Member ECF Veteran

I like the iClear 16 w/my ego battery. https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/...il-clearomizer

Full Member ECF Veteran

For the best deal on juices try mtbakervapor.com
    you can try many flavors at a great price.
    Btsmokincat likes this.

PV Master Verified Member edyle's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Try a mini protank; get a couple coils for it; once a week swap out the coils, and put the used one to soak in hot water or alcohol to clean.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast