shortness of breath after 3 months of vaping
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: shortness of breath after 3 months of vaping

Default shortness of breath after 3 months of vaping

I started vaping 3 months ago and recently I have noticed if I chain vape I get short of breath and cough more. I don't think it's an allergic reaction and I haven't changed vendors yet (trying that tonight). I did recently get a a sigelei legend and love it...could it be that I'm just getting more vapor now vs using my ego? thoughts?

Ultra Member* ECF Veteran omyeyes's Avatar

I don't understand the shortness of breath but the coughing makes me think your nic level is too high. If you're going to chain, come down a few levels. I'm vaping 6 months and I don't get shortness of breath anymore.

could be a lot of things...
    1. some juices ie cinnamon can make you cough
    2. if your suddenly using a new more powerful battery = more smoke = more flavor = more nicotine can make you cough

give us some more details

Account closed on request

I quit smoking completely 3 weeks ago and have been vaping semi-heavily. Having less of an issue with breathing than before. Is this a new development or have you had breathing issues before?

Quote Originally Posted by omyeyes View Post
    I don't understand the shortness of breath but the coughing makes me think your nic level is too high. If you're going to chain, come down a few levels. I'm vaping 6 months and I don't get shortness of breath anymore.
    This sounds right. I've been going 6 12 and 18 and the higher up, gets a bit of cough. Also, I'd understand what you mean by short of breath if it's from constriction of throat/lung, but not in the sense that a smoker has shortness of breath
    ccubed likes this.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

VG can be quite heavy on the chest and make you feel as though you're short of breath.

yes...when I upgraded to the legend the batteries, watts, etc got bigger stronger faster....I know it could be anything. it's more if I take a deep breath I will cough (that kind of shortness). I have always vaped 50/50 and I'm currently at 8 nicotine. I appreciate the quick responses. I'm going to open up 8 new liquids that came tonight and I'll report back.

sorry....yes it's a new development....I've been snowed in...chain vaping...maybe once I get back to my regular schedule it will pass.

Ultra Member* Verified Member AmandaD's Avatar

Shortness of breath is not something you want diagnosed by a forum Just sayin' - get a doctor's opinion!

Ultra Member* ECF Veteran omyeyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaD View Post
    Shortness of breath is not something you want diagnosed by a forum Just sayin' - get a doctor's opinion!
    Mom, is that you???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast