Where to find e-cig containing NO NICOTINE in JAPAN? Help!

Thread: Where to find e-cig containing NO NICOTINE in JAPAN? Help!

Default Where to find e-cig containing NO NICOTINE in JAPAN? Help!

Hello, although this post is kind of directed at those who live in Japan ( I can't post there because I'm new) I'm hoping someone can answer this question.

I am currently living in Japan and have paid for a pricey prescription for champix. I wanted to find an e cig that contains no nicotine, that I could use for potential weak moments, like at a pub etc. However, the e cigs that I'm finding here seem to have 1 mg of nicotine.

I have an old E cig from Canada, with disposable cartridges, with no nicotine. Unfortunately, it is quite old, and I only have one cartridge left.

I live in Saitama, which is quite close to Tokyo, and I am there quite often. If anyone knows of a shop I could get one between Saitama and Tokyo.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

LURKER - Q Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Good luck dear, I have no idea but I'll bump you up in the stream and maybe someone who know's will see and answer you
    Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly ~~~Anon

thanks! Unfortunately, still no response lol. I guess I'll have to wait to reach that big number 5 lol.