aero tank base on protank 2 short review
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: aero tank base on protank 2 short review

Full Member* ECF Veteran

Default aero tank base on protank 2 short review

I have put down my pt2 for a while now ( a month) due to leaky and gurgling issues just got the aero base due to how it is compatible. Wow!!!!! is all i have to say now I used to get a lot of dry hits with the normal base for some reason this one doesn't at 11W 2.8ohm mvp 2 and it hasn't leak at all and no gurgle sooooooo happy only 6 dollars and shipping soooo worth it and the air flow control is awesome!!!!!!!! i love easy rebuild vaping and this protank 2 with aero base is it (i am a begginer at building still)
    Live life to the fullest no matter what people say you can or can't do :)

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I got mine mainly for tighter draw. I would add that the base fits nice and tight into PT II and III. Also both single and dual coil works like a champ. I just wish I can buy more. Sun vaper limits one per customer. I need five more.
    Alejandro Rayas likes this.

Full Member* ECF Veteran

ohh and i forgot to say that it doesn't sit flush with my mvp 2 but i dont mind only a little line of opening exposed i don't wanna push down the pin anymore other than till it's functional
    Live life to the fullest no matter what people say you can or can't do :)

Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alejandro Rayas View Post
    ohh and i forgot to say that it doesn't sit flush with my mvp 2 but i dont mind only a little line of opening exposed i don't wanna push down the pin anymore other than till it's functional
    Oh that's a shame! Maybe someone will come up with a beauty ring for flush mount.

Full Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I swear, this forum is going to be the death of me, my wallet and sanity. I've been lurking for a bit, made an account today and keep finding more cool stuff to mod my setup. Now I want to grab one of these aerotank bases. Damn you ECF! Damn you! (still better than analogs)
    ZeroOhms and pjmarkert like this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran evan le'garde's Avatar

Been looking to find a replacement base for my pt1. What i need is a ptII base for it because the pt1 base is too airy. Obviously i found plenty of sites that sell "pt replacement base" but don't specify whether they're the old or the new ones.

Full Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

And of course, when I go to sun-vapers site to order, they're having issues. Great...

Quote Originally Posted by Alejandro Rayas View Post
    I have put down my pt2 for a while now ( a month) due to leaky and gurgling issues just got the aero base due to how it is compatible. Wow!!!!! is all i have to say now I used to get a lot of dry hits with the normal base for some reason this one doesn't at 11W 2.8ohm mvp 2 and it hasn't leak at all and no gurgle sooooooo happy only 6 dollars and shipping soooo worth it and the air flow control is awesome!!!!!!!! i love easy rebuild vaping and this protank 2 with aero base is it (i am a begginer at building still)
    Could you please tell me where you got the Aerotank base? I've been wanting one since I first heard of it, but I bought the PT3 the day before the Aero was announced and I don't want to shell out $26 for yet another tank if I can get all the same features just by buying the base and slappin it on my old PT2. Thanks in advance!

Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by evan le'garde View Post
    Been looking to find a replacement base for my pt1. What i need is a ptII base for it because the pt1 base is too airy. Obviously i found plenty of sites that sell "pt replacement base" but don't specify whether they're the old or the new ones.
    Threading on PT1 is exactly same as PT2/3 and Aero. You should be able to use the AeroTank base on PT1.
    KangerTech AeroTank Base - Sun-Vapers.com
    evan le'garde likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Both Sun Vapers KangerTech AeroTank Base - Sun-Vapers.com (limit 2) and My Vapor Store Kanger Airflow Control Valve - Protank II, Protank 3, Aerotank have them now.

I'm very happy with mine, it makes the PT2 much more consistent and eliminates the squashed grommet airflow issues.
    wjosephsimmons likes this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast