Bags for vaping gear if your OCD like me.
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Wirezend

Thread: Bags for vaping gear if your OCD like me.

Full Member Verified Member

Lightbulb Bags for vaping gear if your OCD like me.

I am cramming everything I can into the little bag that came with my mod but can no longer fit all of my vaping supplies. I have been frustrated for several days. I'm OCD and I like everything to have it's own little place. I carry several toppers with me and several flavors of juice (because I never know what I'll crave), and I needed SOMETHING but wasn't finding it.

I went in to buy some new flavors at my favorite shop and talked to Chad (who has been a big help since I started). As I was whining, he made an excellent suggestion. He recommended I look into DIABETIC BAGS/CASES at Walmart. Since I loathe Walmart (Agoraphobia is not your friend), I instead went and hit Ebay when I got home.

JACKPOT! These bags are usually inexpensive, have several stretch loops for holding bottles and mods and batteries, and fold up smartly and compactly. I also found some great ones under luggage/other on Ebay with several upright pockets for mods with drippers and lots of sealed latex pockets for storing leak prone bottles and such.

Just a quick tip if anyone else is looking for a bigger bag like I was.
    Jenn Perry likes this.

MKUltra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Nice tip - thank you for sharing. If you find yourself in need again, there are carrying cases you can use, but your solution is a great one.

Carry Cases, Personal Charging Case, Electronic Cigarette, Personal Vaporizer, Joye, JoyeTech, 510, 901, 801, ego

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Yep - there's a good variety of sizes and such in those diabetic carry cases.
    You can find them on Amazon, too.

@Papa_Lazarou - Thanks for the link, but I'm WAY to OCD and carry WAY too much stuff. LOL.

@ Train2 - Thanks for the tip! I'll go check Amazon out before I order anything. =)

My grandfather was a pipe smoker and some of the pipe/tobacco pouches are really nice for carrying vape gear.
    "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."