Dropping in to say Hello
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ccubed

Thread: Dropping in to say Hello

Default Dropping in to say Hello

Hello, name is Ed. Been on the vape for a year now. I was a smoker for 40 years and the switch was easy once I started to vape.

Bout 8 months into it I slip and bought me a pack cigs. Needless to say, it was terrible. Just don't know how I smoke that long and tolerated that type of smoking. After that I never had another cig and I will never again.

After about 2 months into it vaping I became sick. Not from vaping cuz I continue to vape throught it. Turn out I had a serious chronic sinusitis issue that that I never knew I had. Figures after quitting smoking this would come out. The smoking pretty much camouflaged my issues for a lot of years.

I'm well now and the vaping is going strong. I have the old torpedo VVV and a few ego-c and twist. I just ordered me a new innokin itaste SVD and looking forward to receiving it.

Anyway I'm glad to meet follow vapers and looking forward to learning more on vaping.

Anyone have one of these intaste SVD, how you like it?
    Last edited by thunder1; 01-27-2014 at 04:23 AM.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Hi Ed and welcome to ECF! Glad you're feeling better now. I don't have an SVD but I hear they are quite nice.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

SVD is my only VV/VW device. the one and only reason i don't use it more than i do is the fact it is very large.in 18650 mode it really doesn't fit in a pocket for going out so i carry my mechanicals. performance wise i have never had a problem. i stuck a carto tank on it this evening and was amazed at how well it performed compared to a fresh battery on a mechanical. really helps being able to dial in a perfect vape.

be sure to use IMR high drain batteries so you can safely crank up the voltage. best of luck and enjoy the new equipment,if you are like me it might not be the last :-)

Super Member Supporting Member

Hi Ed and welcome to ECF. This is a great place for vapers to exchange information, celebrate our success' and help each other work through our challenges. Glad to hear you are vaping strong and I appreciate you sharing your experience.

Keep the vape and namaste.
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Welcome ed; name's ed; former 30 year smoker.

So what tanks have you been using? CE4 topcoil types?

I'm mostly used protanks the last few months; and just got an genesis type; but right now vaping on a protank with a miniprotank base on a 510/eGo-to-510 adapter on a Sig Zmax tube set at 4 watts.
    Normally I plug into the wall instead of using battery but I'm breaking in the zmax which I got yesterday- my first tube mod.

Hello! My friend has an SVD, he loves it. I like my MVPs menu system better. Your mileage may vary.

Quote Originally Posted by edyle View Post
    Welcome ed; name's ed; former 30 year smoker.

So what tanks have you been using? CE4 topcoil types?

I'm mostly used protanks the last few months; and just got an genesis type; but right now vaping on a protank with a miniprotank base on a 510/eGo-to-510 adapter on a Sig Zmax tube set at 4 watts.
    Normally I plug into the wall instead of using battery but I'm breaking in the zmax which I got yesterday- my first tube mod.
    Was using that but been using the RCS and RCS mini from totally wicked. I was looking at protank and the in itaste i30s. Decided i,'m going to try both after I get my SVD.

Thanks for info guys. I read bout the SVD and it also has good reviews from others.

Sent via Nextbook 8 tablet from 1 of my bikes
    Last edited by thunder1; 01-27-2014 at 05:17 AM.