First timer
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: First timer

Default First timer

Hello Everyone!
    First off I want to say thank you to everyone that has posted threads or replied on this forum. While this is my first post, I have been reading posts and threads on this forum for the past few weeks, gathering information and reading reviews. You guys have been so much help!!

A little about me, today is day 1 having not smoked a cigarette in about 15 years. It has been fairly easy now that I have an e-cigarette. I have tried to quit in the past, and it was very difficult and all I could do to keep myself from smoking analogs. I started with a Joyetech Ego-C Twist equipped with a Vision Mini Vivi Nova, and am loving it thus far. The first juice I ordered was from Vermillion River E-Juice, upon recommendation from friends, and I just stated vaping this past saturday. I ordered a sampler and so far am enjoying all the juices I ordered. Since then I have ordered a Kanger Aerotank, and samplers from The Vapor Chef and Five Pawns, mostly because I am very curious about the difference between brands and flavors of juices, and clearomizers. These e-juice vendors looked to have very good ratings, so I thought I would give them a shot.
    BuzzKillBob likes this.

Blog Entries

Congrats on switching over...to the vapor side Sorry needed to make a Star Wars pun Glad you did your research and found something that's working for you.

MKUltra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Congrats on making the switch completely and welcome to the forum

Aerotank? Vapor Chef? Five Prawns? You don't do things half way, do you. $10 says you'll be posting help to others within a week

Welcome to ECF! If you're juice shopping, i suggest trying some Halo flavors. As far as Hardware goes, I'm using a Vamo V3 with an IClear 30s. I hope you find this site as helpful as i have!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Asbestos4004's Avatar

Welcome and congrats! Very wise move doing some research and reading first...that will certainly help keep your junk drawer manageable! Mine, on the other hand.....
    ProVari, VaporShark RDNA, Sigelei 100w, HexOhm V2, Reo Grand, Hana DNA 30, 4Nine, Paragon, Penny, King, Nemesis, Overdose, Stingray, Doomsday, SquapeR, Orchid, Kayfun, Taifun, Tugboat, Vulcan, PlumeVeil, Lemo, TOBH, RoseV2, VA Cyclone, Origin, Veritas, Magma, iStick

Full Member Verified Member

Congrats on the transition!! Stay determined. I know it's not as hard when your vaping. I'm using an evic with kanger protank and also tanks from ibanked. I also use a Reo Mod I use daily.

There are thousands of venders for eliquid. I personally like pink spot vapors. They have trial bottles you can get to figure outwhat flavors you like. It's 6- 6 ml bottles for around 25.
    BuzzKillBob likes this.

Hi there! Congrats!!!!
    MissKitty47 likes this.

Full Member Verified Member

Welcome and congrats! Stick with it and you won't be disappointed with the results.
    BuzzKillBob likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member Buggainok's Avatar

Welcome and congratulations on joining all of us! I'm still pretty new, and come here throughout the day and usually learn something new. It is so helpful reading about everyone's experiences.
    BuzzKillBob likes this.
    "Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." Dalai Lama.

same here on the "new" part. learning everyday and usually a question a day that always gets answered in appropriate time. this is for sure the best forum on the net for our hobby. welcome to the site and good luck on quitting those terrible analogs. you will feel great physically and mentally after a while.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast