(CT) New vaper here: bought my first mod itaste VTR with AeroTank
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: (CT) New vaper here: bought my first mod itaste VTR with AeroTank

Default (CT) New vaper here: bought my first mod itaste VTR with AeroTank

Hello everyone i am new to vaping and I decided to buy my first mod ever and I really liked the box mods so i picked the innokin iTaste VTR and I also choose to buy the Kanger AeroTank as well I purchased my first and only setup yesterday afternoon and have been vaping ever since. So as of today it will be the first day without a cigarette as I was smoking 2.5 packs a day of marb menthol 100s a day and I really want to quit and hope this will do it for me. This is all new to me and I hope to learn more from being a member on here, I did a lot of research before buying anything and I wanted something with replaceable battery's that was a huge thing for me and also I wanted something that was variable voltage and variable wattage and something well built and constructed that felt nice and good in my hands and i really liked how the tank recess's into the mod so after all of that I felt that the itaste VTR was the one for me and I wanted airflow control and wanted to get a bottom dual coil as I read many great things about them and wanted the glass tank (Pyrex) so from reviews and searching i felt that the Kanger AeroTank would be a perfect combo for me with the VTR so I have the freedom to adjust everything. As for e liquids i choose 2 different tobacco menthol flavors with 24mg of nicotine and another with 18mg. I just wanted to let everyone know I am on the proper track of quitting as the patches and the gum did not work for me. So I just wanted to tell everyone I'm new to this but have done lots of research so I know enough that got me to choose a box mod over a basic starter kit with ego battery's.

Thanks...
    edyle, ncargrl and George.B like this.

ECF Moderator Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Welcome to ECF

You've made a top notch choice on APV and topper to boot. I hope you love it as much as I love my setup

Anything that works is top notch, hope you beat the stinkies

I couldn't quit on nic replacement (patches, gum, sprays, tablets, hypnotherapy) and cracked it with Vaping. Sounds like you are already well on your way
    ncargrl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaunieboy View Post
    Welcome to ECF

You've made a top notch choice on APV and topper to boot. I hope you love it as much as I love my setup

Anything that works is top notch, hope you beat the stinkies

I couldn't quit on nic replacement (patches, gum, sprays, tablets, hypnotherapy) and cracked it with Vaping. Sounds like you are already well on your way

Thanks I'm loving it already

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Howdy neighbor. Love seeing more CT vapers. I vape to not smoke for my kids and what did it for me was 24mg tobacco flavors for about 30 days. Hope that helps, good luck and welcome.

Full Member Verified Member CaptainSpaulding's Avatar

Glad you are enjoying yours! I also got the VTR for my first APV and really love everything about it.
    ncargrl likes this.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Sounds like a very good start . Just ordered a aero my self . Because like the protank 3 and heads are the same .

Welcome and congrats on the VTR. I also have one and it's a great APV.
    ncargrl likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

You're off to a great start; what about spare heads?

Congrats on the vaping goodies and taking that first step! Welcome to ECF!

Sent from behind a cloud with a War Eagle!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Good setup to start with. Jumped right in to the adv world!
    My bestfriend got the vtr, i'm still going back and forth on getting it. I've spent too much money lately XD Best of luck on making the switch to vaping! any questions feel free to ask

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast