Hybris VV 14500 mod
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Hybris VV 14500 mod

Full Member Verified Member

Default Hybris VV 14500 mod

Does anyone know of any experience with these? I am wondering because it is $50 dollars and I have a 20% off code for valentines day.

Hybris Variable Voltage Ecig Mod - Highest Quality Mini Variable Voltage eCig Mod on the Market Designed by AquaVapor LLC

Ultra Member ECF Veteran sneakerpimp's Avatar

looks like a rebranded mini lambo.. the *old* version.
    InTheShade likes this.

"Every form of addiction is bad, no matter whether the narcotic be alcohol or morphine or idealism." ~Carl Jung

*PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerpimp View Post
    looks like a rebranded mini lambo.. the *old* version.
    I have no experience with them, barely seen them mentioned before on the forum. What is it about that APV that you like? maybe someone can give you an alternative suggestion you might want to consider.

EDIT - just did a forum search and only one other thread came up. One member did buy one but has not revisited the thread to say how it was. You might want to try posting a reply in the thread below (and maybe clicking like on his post to alert him to it)

Any info Info on Hybris Mini?
    Last edited by InTheShade; 02-14-2014 at 05:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by InTheShade View Post
    I have no experience with them, barely seen them mentioned before on the forum. What is it about that APV that you like? maybe someone can give you an alternative suggestion you might want to consider.

EDIT - just did a forum search and only one other thread came up. One member did buy one but has not revisited the thread to say how it was. You might want to try posting a reply in the thread below (and maybe clicking like on his post to alert him to it)

Any info Info on Hybris Mini?
    Mainly due to the fact that with 20% off it comes down to 40 bucks with free shipping. Any other suggestions would be more then welcome.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Personally I have seen many members have a lot of success with the iTaste VV 3.0

It's probably not quite as small as the Hybris, but it is close. It's also 800mah and fully featured with both VV and VW. You can get one for around $26 from 101vape.

I know it's not exactly like the one you were looking at, but it's a start. Maybe some else can chime in with something else.
    PLANofMAN likes this.

Moved On Verified Member

I say get it and try it out. Dare to be different. Looks like nice unit!

Quote Originally Posted by InTheShade View Post
    Personally I have seen many members have a lot of success with the iTaste VV 3.0

It's probably not quite as small as the Hybris, but it is close. It's also 800mah and fully featured with both VV and VW. You can get one for around $26 from 101vape.

I know it's not exactly like the one you were looking at, but it's a start. Maybe some else can chime in with something else.
    Itaste VV is great. Just looking to get a VV 14500 due to having batteries for my novice.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

VV 14500 devices seem to be few and far between. As zanedog said, maybe just go for it and then you tell us how it works out.

I think I've seen one or two Robust VV mods on the classifieds here way back when that looked interesting, but when I did a web search, nothing in stock came up. Even so, they were selling used for about $35-40 - almost what they have the Hybris for new with your coupon.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Even with the discount that seems awfully expensive for what you are getting. You won't get much run time out of a single 14500 battery if you try to run it at a voltage higher than what the battery has drained to. A far better PV for the same money would be the iTaste VV V3 that also gives you a VW option and can be used as a passthrough while charging.

Moved On Verified Member

How is the Itaste VV 'a far better PV'

There's always somebody saying to buy something else, it usually ends up at Provari lol.
    CorallineAlgae likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast