Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Volt X2

the x2 battery i have is 1300mah i think. its thick and huge. basically the thickness of the clearo all the way down.

thanks, ill check out the manual battery next. i want a different color anyways.
    MorpheusPA and Fisheeboy like this.

2. Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by TerroristOgre View Post
    the x2 battery i have is 1300mah i think. its thick and huge. basically the thickness of the clearo all the way down.

thanks, ill check out the manual battery next. i want a different color anyways.
    If so then that's a perfect size for vaping at my work all day. Think I'm getting more interested in this battery. Plus I'v never bought anything from smokeless image just browsed there site a lot. Maybe it's time to give em a try. Only thing is I just got an iTaste vv3 a few weeks ago so I want to wait a few more weeks to get a new toy. Then maybe I can feel justified in making another purchase so soon
    MorpheusPA likes this.

I am in competition with no one. I have no desire to play the game of being better than anyone. I am simply trying to be better than the person I was yesterday.

4. Advertisement
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran MorpheusPA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fisheeboy View Post
    So looks like the ones I was just looking at from smokeless image are a little small maybe around 300mah? Do they have any bigger? And are they regulated voltage or are there some vv? I'll keep looking
    The ones from SI (the X2 and Spinner, not the Volt cig-alike) are 650, 900, or 1300 mAh.

Over time they do lose capacity, and I retire them when I get about 3 hours of vape time out of them. Or about 300 mAh or so.

All batteries lose capacity with each charge, but you should get 200 (if you abuse the battery) to 600 (if you treat it like glass) charges out of it before it starts to lose much capacity at all. My by the computer battery is abused, my others are treated like glass.
    Fisheeboy likes this.

My organic lawn care and gardening blog: http://thegreengreengrassofhome.blogspot.com

Super Member Verified Member

I think the best of the NicQuid is the Gen 7, Day Break in tobacco, Maraschino Blast which is both a fruit and menthol but not over bearing with either, and Bahama Blizzard another menthol. I've tried a few of their others and do use their Added Burst when I feel like a bit of menthol. At the moment I am doing Pina Colada by Ahlusion but like several of their juices also. I've found a few by Killer Juice I also like but what tastes good to me others may not like.
    MorpheusPA likes this.

I hate it that good batteries have to eventually die
    MorpheusPA likes this.

I am in competition with no one. I have no desire to play the game of being better than anyone. I am simply trying to be better than the person I was yesterday.

If so then that's a perfect size for vaping at my work all day. Think I'm getting more interested in this battery. Plus I'v never bought anything from smokeless image just browsed there site a lot. Maybe it's time to give em a try. Only thing is I just got an iTaste vv3 a few weeks ago so I want to wait a few more weeks to get a new toy. Then maybe I can feel justified in making another purchase so soon
    Remember--the screw on the X2 is 808 thread, not 510. You may need a converter depending on what you use.

I rather wished they used the standard eGo threading myself, or sold a converter for eGo to X2 (including the outer screw) as I'd like to use the Kanger T3s I own (X2 thread) with my mods.

It turns out you can use an eGo thread on the X2 with a little finagling, but not the other way around.
    Fisheeboy likes this.

My organic lawn care and gardening blog: http://thegreengreengrassofhome.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by MorpheusPA View Post
    Remember--the screw on the X2 is 808 thread, not 510. You may need a converter depending on what you use.

I rather wished they used the standard eGo threading myself, or sold a converter for eGo to X2 (including the outer screw) as I'd like to use the Kanger T3s I own (X2 thread) with my mods.

It turns out you can use an eGo thread on the X2 with a little finagling, but not the other way around.
    Thanks, that's info I definitely needed. All my stuff is 510 and ego.
    MorpheusPA likes this.

I hate it that good batteries have to eventually die
    You can extend their lifespan dramatically by never using them down to discharged (or at least avoiding that as much as possible). A battery that's only half discharged when you recharge it will last about three times longer.

For that reason, I'm a fan of massively oversizing batteries where possible and always buy the 1,300 mAh. While I'm a power vaper, I couldn't balance anything much larger on my lip hands-free.
    Fisheeboy likes this.

Thanks, that's info I definitely needed. All my stuff is 510 and ego.
    510 is easy, just get an 808 to 510 converter--if you choose the one with the outer skirt threads, it's also an 808 to eGo converter and will work perfectly with the X2.

Going in that direction is easy. Trying to mount X2 (outer skirt threaded) stuff onto a 510 is impossible.
    Fisheeboy likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Eh.........I have all 950's and they last me a good amount of time; at least 8 hours. They are about the same size as the Vision Spinners and I have a Spinner in manual that I have had since they originally came out and it still runs strong.

The autos are the oldest batteries I have; at least a year old and they fire but they don't work all that well but they lasted for about 6 months for me.
    MorpheusPA likes this.

Tip of the Week: Don't lick the mixer beater with it running

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast