Volt X2 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Volt X2

Quote Originally Posted by MorpheusPA View Post
    You can extend their lifespan dramatically by never using them down to discharged (or at least avoiding that as much as possible). A battery that's only half discharged when you recharge it will last about three times longer.

For that reason, I'm a fan of massively oversizing batteries where possible and always buy the 1,300 mAh. While I'm a power vaper, I couldn't balance anything much larger on my lip hands-free.
    I am a fan of bigger batteries too. I can discharge my 1100mah in 6-8 hours easy. I was nervous about buying my iTaste vv3 because of the smaller size but the pass through is what sold it to me. I always try not to fully discharge my bats. I've done it once now with my iTaste. I want to get as much tome with them s I can. The thought of saying a final good bye is unsettling.
    MorpheusPA likes this.

I am in competition with no one. I have no desire to play the game of being better than anyone. I am simply trying to be better than the person I was yesterday.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

The adapters don't work very well IMO. You cover the air holes and it will fire but you have to unscrew it a bit to get air in there.

I am currently dealing with the "buying all new stuff because all of my current is 808" ordeal. However, I did just read that the Aspire ET Glassomizer will work with Smokeless image by buying/having the Smokeless Image version and just switching the bases and I am about to give that a try when my vapemail arrives.
    MorpheusPA and Fisheeboy like this.

Tip of the Week: Don't lick the mixer beater with it running

Ultra Member ECF Veteran MorpheusPA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by drummerskey View Post
    The adapters don't work very well IMO. You cover the air holes and it will fire but you have to unscrew it a bit to get air in there.

I am currently dealing with the "buying all new stuff because all of my current is 808" ordeal. However, I did just read that the Aspire ET Glassomizer will work with Smokeless image by buying/having the Smokeless Image version and just switching the bases and I am about to give that a try when my vapemail arrives.
    Kanger T3s, if you like them (I do, some don't) are also interchangeable. I have a set of eGo threaded ones, and a set of X2 threaded ones, and both fit the clearo just fine. I just rather wish I'd bought all eGo bases and used a converter, that way I could switch them around at will...or at least had a smaller set of X2 bases, say 24 instead of 72.

Unfortunately, I also rebuild my own so I'm stuck for a while unless I just want to bite the bullet and get some T3S eGo bases and switch off. :-)

My organic lawn care and gardening blog: http://thegreengreengrassofhome.blogspot.com

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I started back up about two months ago after a vape-cation and had ALL Smokeless Image gear. I liked it, it worked with no issue until I stopped at a B&M around the corner from my new house and bought a Protank II. It was all over from there.

My current SI inventory is at least 15 T3 Heads, 4 T3 minis, 5 T3s, 2 Aspire ETs, 5 Aspire Maxis, at least 20 coils for the ET and Maxi, about 20 CE3s, and I threw away 5 SI Clearos along with 2 auto X2s, 3 manuals and 2 manual Spinners. I bought a adapter but it was no bueno.

At least I will be good for the Vape-pocolypse However, my wallet doesn't like the recent purchases of more ProTanks, more coils for them, an Aerotank because I couldn't find just the base, a Vision Spinner, an iTaste 3.0 (which I am pretty sure just died after two weeks) and more juice than I could use in 6 months.
    MorpheusPA likes this.

Tip of the Week: Don't lick the mixer beater with it running

You guys brought up some interesting stuff about threading and compatibility. I got 2 Triton Clearos from the Halo website.

I will post here once its here if its compatible or not

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drummerskey View Post

The 510-808 adapters at MadVapes have a threaded positive post. If you reverse this, they work flawlessly on 808 automatics with no fiddling required.

PV Master Verified Member always9988's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TerroristOgre View Post
    You guys brought up some interesting stuff about threading and compatibility. I got 2 Triton Clearos from the Halo website.

I will post here once its here if its compatible or not

They're compatible, but the x2 draws a little tighter on them then the Triton battery. Basically anything between the 2 companies is interchangeable
    TerroristOgre likes this.

I forgot my bottom cap today and just noticed today that when I draw the blue light at the bottom turns on. It didn't used to do this, but it is cool. Now I don't know if I need to be worried or not.

It still works fine though

Got the Halo Triton tanks with Kringle's curse and menthol ice. Both are good flavors. Need to let em steep but they taste real good even now. The triton tanks work perfectly with my x2 battery. The draw actually seems easier than the x2 clearos and quality seems better. Provided they don't break on me, I think I'm going with the triton clearos from now on.

Let me know if any of u guys have questions about my setup flavors etc

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123