Volt X2
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Volt X2

Default Volt X2

I purchased the Volt X2 automatic battery passthrough and several clearomizers recently and likes 2 of the 5 flavors I ordered with it.

Nicquid - Sinthol (best so far, tastes like Big Red chewing gum - smooth good vapor)
    Nicquid - Grape Escape (tastes like grape robitussin but not bad harsh but good vapor)
    Nicquid - Blueberry (tastes like blue mist but not cool seems warmish)
    Nicquid - Butterscotch (like the candy but has this weird nauseating feeling after each vape)
    Nicquid - Apple (barely tastes like apple, CRAP flavor, bad vapor production)
    VapeRite - Coffee French Vanilla (absolute trash, tastes like the crappy vanilla blucigs)
    VapeRite - Coconut (nauseating coconut taste bad vapor prod)

Ordered Halo Juice (the peppermint flavor name starts with k i think) and the Menthol Ice.

I'm liking the whole clearomizer setup, I just need some good juices or a daily juice im happy with. Tired of all the crappy juices I have tried, and the multiple different convenience store ecigs i have tried.
    MorpheusPA and Fisheeboy like this.

Looks like you're taking the right steps to get yourself away from the convenience store stuff. good for you Finding that good juice? trial and error I think. But you already have an idea of what you're liking and not liking so just keep heading in the direction that the "liking" flavors are pointing you in.
    MorpheusPA likes this.

I am in competition with no one. I have no desire to play the game of being better than anyone. I am simply trying to be better than the person I was yesterday.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I love Smokeless Image as a company and their hardware is good but I never found too much of their juice that I like. Strawnanna Smoothie is okay and I actually like the Apple and Banana Nut Bread but outside of that, it's a no-go.

The Auto batteries are good but you should try a manual with your next purchase....maybe even their Spinner.

Tip of the Week: Don't lick the mixer beater with it running

Full Member Verified Member GT3Dan's Avatar

I second the Nicquid StrawNana and Banana Nut Bread. Vaping those 2 right now in my Kanger tank and RDA.
    TerroristOgre likes this.

i know how the manual works in theory, but how exactly does one vape it? Do you hold the button for a few seconds and inhale? Do you inhale while holding the button? Why would you recommend manual over auto?
    MorpheusPA likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran MorpheusPA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TerroristOgre View Post
    i know how the manual works in theory, but how exactly does one vape it? Do you hold the button for a few seconds and inhale? Do you inhale while holding the button? Why would you recommend manual over auto?
    Inhale while holding the button.

I also use the Volt X2 auto as my primary and have since I found them, about a month in. I have manuals, but like the auto better for its hands-free usability. Since if I'm outside I'm covered in garden mud, it means a minimum of mud-cleaning off buttons.

One minor warning, leaving it plugged in as a passthrough will seriously reduce your battery life. It's best to use it for a while, plug it in and switch to another, and switch back later. Or just use until empty and then recharge, but that also reduces battery life faster than partially charging.

The Spinner also comes in auto, so you don't have to go manual if you want to try that (note: The SI version of the Spinner only; the eGo style Spinner is manual only).
    Fisheeboy and TerroristOgre like this.

My organic lawn care and gardening blog: http://thegreengreengrassofhome.blogspot.com

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

You just push the button when you take a drag as opposed to just taking a drag. It takes some getting used to, I cannot tell you how many times I forgot to push the button when I first got the manual battery.

It is a matter of personal preference between the two. I preferred the autos in the beginning but I don't buy them any more. They cost the same so if you need another battery at some point, you could try one. They don't last any longer or any less and some will tell you that you can get a stronger hit on it.

Tip of the Week: Don't lick the mixer beater with it running

When I got my first manuals they felt so weird having to push the button, but now they seem so normal that thinking about not having to push a button seems weird. But I do like the idea of having a large battery that has the long charge life where I wouldn't have to push da button. Think I shall do some looking and see what I think.
    MorpheusPA and TerroristOgre like this.

I am in competition with no one. I have no desire to play the game of being better than anyone. I am simply trying to be better than the person I was yesterday.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran MorpheusPA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fisheeboy View Post
    When I got my first manuals they felt so weird having to push the button, but now they seem so normal that thinking about not having to push a button seems weird. But I do like the idea of having a large battery that has the long charge life where I wouldn't have to push da button. Think I shall do some looking and see what I think.
    Keep in mind, a button is simple. A microphone or pressure monitor (I don't know what they use) is much more complicated. It's one more thing that could break. :-)

We should note that in...seven?...X2s, all autos, that has never been the reason they were taken out of service. Shortened battery life (like, maybe I have 300 mAh left) is the primary reason they get retired.

My organic lawn care and gardening blog: http://thegreengreengrassofhome.blogspot.com

So looks like the ones I was just looking at from smokeless image are a little small maybe around 300mah? Do they have any bigger? And are they regulated voltage or are there some vv? I'll keep looking
    MorpheusPA and TerroristOgre like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast