Vape Gear Thoughts? [Beginner] - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Vape Gear Thoughts? [Beginner]

So much for a beginner, not that that's a bad thing. Just puts my start(Kanger Aerotank, Vision Spinner 1300mAh, 1x 10ml juice) to shame.

Moved On Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsiblast08 View Post
    So much for a beginner, not that that's a bad thing. Just puts my start(Kanger Aerotank, Vision Spinner 1300mAh, 1x 10ml juice) to shame.
    Ah yes so I've been told! I'm excited and I think it'll be beneficial to my health.

I'm already looking at my second setup though. Just gotta get cash together to order. and I'm looking at 6 juices I want.

Moved On Verified Member

I'm already looking at my second setup though. Just gotta get cash together to order. and I'm looking at 6 juices I want.
    Oh wow that's awesome! What kind of set up are you looking for and what type of juices?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pman3255 View Post
    Oh wow that's awesome! What kind of set up are you looking for and what type of juices?

iTaste MVP 2 with an iClear 30. Juices, I'm looking at Monster, Wild Cherry, Watermelon(caffeinated), Lemon. Lime, Green Apple, and maybe a few mixes of the former mentioned flavors.

Moved On Verified Member

iTaste MVP 2 with an iClear 30. Juices, I'm looking at Monster, Wild Cherry, Watermelon(caffeinated), Lemon. Lime, Green Apple, and maybe a few mixes of the former mentioned flavors.
    Oh wow that sounds awesome! Since getting my mvp I've really enjoyed apple it really suits my taste well. I also enjoy cherry flavored things so I will definitly check that out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12