Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Vape Gear Thoughts? [Beginner]

Moved On Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member

Question Vape Gear Thoughts? [Beginner]

New to vaping and just wanted to see if what I got was good and Reliable

From Halo Cigs
    -Halo Triton Starter Kit (eGo battery x2, tanks x2, cone, usb charger, usb adapter)
    -Variety pack of liquids 12mg(6 different flavors 7ml bottles)
    From eCiggity
    -Innokin iTaste MVP v2.0
    -Mini Protank v1
    -2 bottles of ejuice 18mg nic
    From FastTech
    -Vivi nova clearo, 2 evods, some e liquid, 10x replacement coils for protank mini, ego to 510 adapter
    From eBay
    Kanger AeroTank, Replacement coils x5 for aerotank, replacement coils x5 for protank mini

What do yall think of this gear? This is all I have purchased so far towards vaping, and just wanted some honest opinions. The only thing I have receieved so far in the mail is the halocigs stuff, and it's been good so far. I really like vaping and it was nice getting to try the different flavors in all. The eBay stuff will come next week, eCiggity stuff comes tomorrow, and ft... well.. maybe next month.

Really appreciate any help / useful insights! Hope y'all have a good day.

Full Member Verified Member

Why did you buy 2 different e cigs right from the get go?

Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

So far looks good. The small stuff is good for daily drivers and mods for lounging at home.

Verified Member

I didn't, just after I tried the halo stuff out I knew I would like it and purchased and the mvp 2 and mini protank.

Honestly, I was probably a little under informed about vaping at the time, and since after getting it, truly enjoying it, and coming here and learning so much more about this whole thing, I decided I would want a vv and the mvp was a good cheap option for that.

Blog Entries

You have all the bases covered, and backups to boot. You seem to be off to a very nice start.
    The trick now is to put the credit card away for a while and experiment with and learn to use, clean and enjoy what you already have bought.... Sometimes it's as simple as kicking back and enjoying the vape....
    I'm puffin' on a pipe bomb and carrying a detonator in my pocket,
    so just what was it you wanted to hassle me about ?? (No, I do not sub-ohm, pipe bomb is a joke)

Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stosh View Post
    You have all the bases covered, and backups to boot. You seem to be off to a very nice start.
    The trick now is to put the credit card away for a while and experiment with and learn to use, clean and enjoy what you already have bought.... Sometimes it's as simple as kicking back and enjoying the vape....
    Ah that sure sounds good to me! I'm really thankful for all the kind help I've gotten here. I really just want to be done dipping and try and move over and just vape from now on.
    Stosh likes this.

Super Member Verified Member

Great all around kit. Enough to play with, the halo stuff is nice and portable and the bigger stuff will suit well for "vaping growth". If you are trying to quit smoking that gear should satisfy a nic fit and you have a solid backup plan.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by anumber1; 02-22-2014 at 03:57 AM.

Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by anumber1 View Post
    Great all around kit. Enough to play with, the halo stuff is nice and portable and the bigger stuff will suit well for "vaping growth". If you are trying to quit smoking that gear should satisfy a nic fit and you have a would backup plan.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    Oh awesome! Glad to hear it. I'm actually coming from smokeless tobacco, but It's good to know that it's enough to help me quit it!

Full Member Verified Member

Sorry, I was confused by your OP. I thought you bought all of that at one time and really hadn't vaped before. I was the same way you are. I bought a Vision Spinner and after a week, I bought a MVP 2.0. I am really impressed with the 2.0. so much easier messing with watts instead of vv all the time. Glad you're here and Vape On!!

Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by davis0710 View Post
    Sorry, I was confused by your OP. I thought you bought all of that at one time and really hadn't vaped before. I was the same way you are. I bought a Vision Spinner and after a week, I bought a MVP 2.0. I am really impressed with the 2.0. so much easier messing with watts instead of vv all the time. Glad you're here and Vape On!!
    Ah hey no worries it happens! That's cool I hope I like it it comes in tomorrow. Thanks for the good wishes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast