Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Authentic mech mod websites?

Full Member Verified Member

Default Authentic mech mod websites?

Hey guys I recently got into mechanical mods and I'm looking into purchasing authentic mech mods and seems like every website I go to either has clones or are sold out on the mod that I want. So I'm asking y'all what reputable websites you guys use to purchase your authentic mods from that has pretty good choices to choose from. Thanks in advance!

Senior Member Verified Member NineToez's Avatar

Because of their limited quantities, authentic mods and/or RBAs sell out quick. Vaperev sold out of their latest shipment of KFL+ v2 within hours as an example.

Daily vape : Hana Modz v3 Mini, Vicious Ant Cyclone, 0.8Ω

Super Member Verified Member Dogeggs's Avatar

Get a clone, they work and don't mug you off when you pay for them.
    Donovan69 likes this.

Yeah I bet. I started it out with an nzonic clone and I want to take the next step into the real deal and I love quality products and have began to love the hobby aspect of vaping and building my own coils and I know I won't get the full experience if I'm not doing it with the authentic tools of the trade.
    Donovan69 likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member NineToez's Avatar

Vape Revolution is the only site/shop I can think of that only sells authentic. I'm not saying they're the only ones as that's not true, but other shops/websites sell both real and clones and they usually indicate the difference before you buy.
    Donovan69 and Bolivar like this.

Daily vape : Hana Modz v3 Mini, Vicious Ant Cyclone, 0.8Ω

Full Member Verified Member cnc sample's Avatar

What mod are you looking for. That might help some of us point you in right direction. No one place sells everything. Some high end mods only get a limited amount released so if your not sitting there ready to go you miss out. While others might have a prebuy. Or there is always facebook groups or the classifieds in ecf where you can find used items.

Full Member Verified Member crylater's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NineToez View Post
    Vape Revolution is the only site/shop I can think of that only sells authentic. I'm not saying they're the only ones as that's not true, but other shops/websites sell both real and clones and they usually indicate the difference before you buy.
    +1 for Vape Revolution. Lots of items out of stock atm though.

Super Member Verified Member DelboyinDorset's Avatar

Although the KFL thing showed with the Russian that a clone can be superior or at least as good as the original.

Maybe getting yourself verified so you can go through the classifieds here as you are more likely to get an original than out there in internetland and probably score a good deal too member to member

Yeah trying to get verified but I don't want to be that guy that spams every post with nonsense ya know? Lol right now I'm looking for the panzer, sentinal m16. Really into the grand vapor and mcv mods.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Steam Turbine's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If you want a real Nzonic... Electronicstix sells them and they are available.

Because Smoke, is a Bad Vape!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast