Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Best portable RBA?

Super Member Verified Member 1wildman's Avatar

Love my Russian

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Vape On!

Quote Originally Posted by Araxian View Post
    I have 2 favorites that even throwing them loose in my vape bag they haven't leaked, hcigar kayfun 3.1 best kayfun clone out there did research for a good while its a 1:1 clone very nice. The other is new winsmoke squape clone the best rta Ive seen, its actually better than the original, pyrex tank, e-matel deck different anodized process for the bell/chimney so it doesn't scratch as easily. I hate to say it but it is better tan my kayfun, even though I love my kayfun, lol
    Wow I might just have to pick up that SQuape clone, that sounds like a deal. I just wish it wasn't such an ugly RBA.

Ultra Member Completely Average's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mrmonday View Post
    I was about to purchase the ehpro kfl+ for $35 but I heard that it has a very tight draw and am now rethinking my decision.
    Don't know if anyone has bothered to mention this, but a Kayfun 3.1 is the same thing as a Kayfun Lite, except the 3.1 has adjustable airflow.

Full Member Verified Member Pattycakusu's Avatar

I've been running around with my kayfun lite and Taifun Gt lately.
    Just too lazy to drip and drive.

For me, the best portable RBA is GG Ithaka with the update.

Quote Originally Posted by Completely Average View Post
    Don't know if anyone has bothered to mention this, but a Kayfun 3.1 is the same thing as a Kayfun Lite, except the 3.1 has adjustable airflow.
    Not quite, the 3.1 also has a juice overflow collector and the ability to adjust airflow and fill the tank without having to take the atomizer off your mod (unlike the KFL+ which has no juice collector, or the KFL which has no airflow adjustment).

Again, the original 3.1 has the fill valve which can be irritating, hence my preference for the EHPro 3.1 clone which uses a screw closed fill port.

I truly think the collector is a boon as it allows you to pour the juice back for vaping thus minimizing waste.
    csantiago1911 likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123