My story, and why not to start vaping if you're not a smoker - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: My story, and why not to start vaping if you're not a smoker

PV Master ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Xenon View Post
    ^ The sad thing is, that I like the smell of analogs too, not only the taste. And as I wrote earlier, vaporized nicotine makes my heart go funny, and it really freaks me out. But I might try some 6 mg juice, or even make it lower, just to feel that I vape something, and see how it goes.
    I'm no doc but know many things can make heart go funny. Like starting or weening from caffeine, nic, etc. Can take body a few months to adjust to consumption changes.

You like smell of analog smoke? That's a tough one. For your lung's sake I hope you can avoid inhaled smoke. Any satisfaction from no inhale cigar or pipe?

Quote Originally Posted by Zach904 View Post
    Considering the title to the OP, I expected to hear some horror story relating to a non-smoker becoming a nicotine fiend.. How misleading that was
    As a non smoking 0% vaper, I was expecting the same thing... to hear a slow decline into nicotine oblivion. The title is a bit misleading, and the OP was a former smoker when he started vaping it seems. To me, a former smoker *is* different than a non smoker, who has never smoked a cigarette (like me) or maybe tried one once or twice and did not continue for whatever reason. It sounds like to OP really enjoys a good smoke, and has known that for a while :-)

The best and closest tobacco style flavor I've had that's really enjoyable is called Marlboro. At my local vapeshop, it apparently accounts for over 70% of their total sales, according to the cashier who I bull.... with while I'm there. Try playing with your PG to VG mix too, you can get thicker clouds or more flavor depending upon your mixture. Look it up, I forgot the exact brand but I should figure any other would be close enough. Also, while I don't know much about tanks and tips, as I'm still fairly new, what you have CAN have an effect on how full your flavor tastes, and how hot you can take your vapor without burning the wick. Experiment a little, I'm sure if you give it time and test some stuff you'll find something you're happy with. And I completely understand your position too, I still have an occasional cig as well, especially when I'm out of juice like I am now. It's not too bad as long as you aren't burning through a pack a day and chain-smoking. Typically, I use my vape for my nicotine fix if I feel the need, and I smoke for pleasure. I think I have a fairly happy medium going for me, at least that's how it is when I CAN vape, ha.

On the original title: I'm not a smoker, but I've been stressed with work lately and decided to look into things like nicotine for relaxing. I think it's good that I don't try cigs and try nico in vape form. BUT before you all jump on me, I haven't tried it yet. I bought some kava pills today and only took one at 3 pm today. I think I felt a little calm like 10 minutes later. I'm gonna look into vaping kava juice.

I'm too much of a sissy to get addicted to nicotine anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for the missleading title, but I was a little tired when I made this thread. Still, casual smoking is not really smoking for me. I mean I never smoked a cigarette when being alone but in the last few days, I felt like doing it, and really didn't want to. And that would pretty much start me smoking. That's why I'm searching for some good flavors. I already found a nice thread about Inawera flavors, and a guy there said that Taboo, and Tuscan Garden smell ashy. So I'm gonna order both, and maybe a menthol, and some simple tobacco, and see what i can do with them.

Anyway, thanks for being this helpful, guys, really didn't expect it

Super Member Verified Member Dogeggs's Avatar

Have a look in the Inawera- a few reviews on the DIY forum, there's a few good tobacco/cigarette recipes on there.

That's the topic I've talked about. Gonna try to read the whole of it, see what I'll learn

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

You could try a naturally extracted tobacco from Ahlusion, or my favorite Huntsman from Heathers Heavenly Vapes.

Super Member Verified Member FireDragon1138's Avatar

I've found menthol e-cigs to deliver more "smoking" sensation and approximate the flavor more. "just like an analog" tobacco flavors are hard to do.

I second the recommendation for RY4. No, it doesn't taste like a cigarette, but it is very pleasant on its own terms.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

VC Tobacco #13 from The Vapor Chef is the "smokiest" tobacco juice I've tried thus far. Heather's Heavenly Vapes also has some very nice, complex tobacco flavors you might enjoy.
    | EHPro Cronus clone | Titanium Blue iTaste MVP 2.0 | Black iTaste VV 3.0 |
    | Nimbus RDA clone | IGO-W RDA | IGO-L RDA | Smok Scar RDA | 2xiClear 16 | 3xKanger Evod|
    | Vapor Chef | Suicide Bunny | DBLiquids | Standard Vape | Five Pawns | Good Guy Vapes |

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast